• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Tottenham Hotspur 2 - 3 Arsenal | Sunday, April 28th | KO: 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Rice doing his best Beckham impersonation today.

Badger_Revenge

That is one of the most unusual 3-0 halves of football I've ever seen. Arguably, Sp**s have been bossing it. Trossard, Tomiyasu, and Partey are not really up to the intensity that this match brings and are a little slow in their decisions. I don't think I've ever seen so many turnovers or misplaced passes by Arsenal in a single match this season. We have no control. Van Wenn was barely but clearly offside on that freak rebound (though so was Havetz on his goal to be fair).

But the service from corners has been magical, and Saka, of course, has kept his nerve. What Ben Davies II think) was thinking showing him inside to his left foot, I'll never know, and I don't care.

The penalty shout seems to me like one of those incidental contact issues that I never think should count for penalties. Is Trossard or Kulesevski responsible for the contact if he back leg kicks out and hits Trossard. I've seen them given, but I never agreed with it, and I don't now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom