• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Tottenham Hotspur 2 - 3 Arsenal | Sunday, April 28th | KO: 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Hopefully our double against them last season, our last two results at Anfield, our 2 wins against City and draw at the Etihad this season will give our boys the belief that they can do this. Our draw against Sp**s at the Emirates this season will keep them grounded. We've been blowing teams away, but Sp**s are decent.

Our four days rest is optimal IMO, while they should hopefully be rusty.

We can do so so do this. COYG!

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I'm pretty confident about this game. I believe both of their regular full backs (Porro and Udogie) are out and their replacements are nowhere near as good. Additionally, their midfield is out of form - if we bring our top game on Sunday we should win.
Porro is fit.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If we manage the occasion we win here. From a Sp**s point of view, we’re a bad matchup for them.

This is arguably the biggest league game they’ve had in 60 years, so the crowd and players will surely be up for it.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

This lot don't half-talk sh*t.

Always overrating their garbage imports like they're some sort of crypto-galacticos they've somehow managed to unearth by stealing a march on everyone.

Not one of their players walks into our first 11 & I'm including perennial big girl's blouse Son.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Neville's article on Sky makes it sound like we're rocking up to the Bernabéu ffs :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
about this game i have nothing to say the players should know what they coming against. it's up to them.

same line up that played against chelsea.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Bloody hell , can't believe how early the start for this Derby is . Good thing is Sp**s aren't great at early kick offs either .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom