• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Tottenham Hotspur 2 - 3 Arsenal | Sunday, April 28th | KO: 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sulosky

Oh great, haven’t your last 60 predictions been wrong????
arsenal-fan-tv-dt-arsenal-fan-tv.gif

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
Lets Go Start GIF

For some reason I'm not nervous....I'm excited.

I think this squad has come a long way and today will be a bit of a turning point in terms of belief that we can duke it out till the end.

I say 2 nil to Arsenal in a statement win.

I’m not nervous because I just enjoy the good times these days and don’t let defeats get me down much, should be fun. We’ve had full fitness at the most important time.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
In all probability, we have fu3ked it...when you have an advantage in a title fight you HAVE to take it, and we gave that advantage back to City after that 2nd half v Villa... it's probably already over.

But...I have a weird feeling, that if we win all our games we will force City to make a mistake and they will drop points... don't know why (and this is coming from someone who in my head already thinks the championship is done ffs!) but I just have a feeling.

It could be stupid misplaced optimism, as that's what runs football really...but let's win all these games, just incase!

1-0 to The Arsenal today, COYG!!!

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Ngl I feel like Saka is due to something. Last two games he's looked a bit like his old self. Think today will be his day.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Think this biggest NLD since the days were both teams fighting for 4th place. Expecting Sp**s to be well up for it they had 2 weeks off meanwhile we played 3 games during that period so I hope our players be up for it

If they can't be up for it when we're potentially 12 points away from greatness, they never will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom