• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Tottenham Hotspur 2 - 3 Arsenal | Sunday, April 28th | KO: 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I was confident going into this however seeing the line ups has me worried.

Partey starts ahead of the technically superior Jorginho.

Whilst Sp**s dropped their overrated useless CM pairing of Bissouma and Sarr for two much better cms in Bentancur and Hojbjerg.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Ange is adapting people, he knows he needs more at the back today.

Not going to be as easy I would have hoped, but we still have enough to get the result today

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Not going to be as easy I would have hoped, but we still have enough to get the result today

Hopefully, he'll have a lorry's worth of pork pies to console him at full time.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Massive game for Trossard. He needs to use our combinations and not lose out in a 1v1 to Porro and let him bomb forward.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Not sure man, Oli Glasner treats PL draws like he won a title:

You know what happened to the last manager that slid on his stomach? 💀

He got banished to see out his managerial career in the nights watch.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

I'm interested if he gonna start game high press and put pressure on us to test us or he'll manage the game slowly

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Surely Ange isn’t adapting by putting the leggy, relentless Sarr on the bench for the truck that is Hojgberg?

dino bravo

Hojberg clearly not put out there to play, it's nothing more than an attempt to nullify Ødegaard.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I was confident going into this however seeing the line ups has me worried.

Partey starts ahead of the technically superior Jorginho.

Whilst Sp**s dropped their overrated useless CM pairing of Bissouma and Sarr for two much better cms in Bentancur and Hojbjerg.

8oatqx.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom