• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Tottenham Hotspur 2 - 3 Arsenal | Sunday, April 28th | KO: 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@GDeep™ and his dad spotted at the game...

eb6c19d7-5261-48d4-bd5b-7a8b56bd9814.png

...and even at freaking 60 years old, that's still not old enough to have last seen Sp**s win the title :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I will be very shocked if this is easy, no away North London derby is really.

I have seen us go there with Henry, Bergkamp, Vieira, Campbell, Pires against them in like 12th place...and still only draw!

They will be out for blood today and the ref will allow them to snap at us too, all about being composed and taking our chances.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This tweet sums up the dominance of our team. Maddison would probably make the squad though. Thank you Stan.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Surely Ange isn’t adapting by putting the leggy, relentless Sarr on the bench for the truck that is Hojgberg?
Hojberg and Bentancur rarely start together if ever. He is going for experience here although they have lost a lot of the athleticism and physicality that ange would want. Wonder if he is adapting.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard

Skin colour has nothing to do with it. It's performance.

Compare Jorginho form this season to Partey this form for his whole l Arsenal career. Jorginho has produced twice as many good peformances this season than Partey has in several season for Arsenal.

Bentancur has been Sp**s best defensive cm I think of in a long while. I was saying I was jealous when Sp**s signed him.

Even Sp**s fans want Bissouma, Bissouma was horrid last season and rightly bench. At the beginning of the 8 or 10 games Bissouma had a purple but has been very poor since and even Sp**s fans want him dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom