• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Wolverhampton Wanderers 0 - 2 Arsenal | Saturday, April 20 | KO: 19:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemis

Next week will decide it, if City win both matches then I think it's done (we need them to drop points in at least one of those away games) and we need to beat both our main London rivals.

Cause I have no faith now, I am weirdly looking forward to it...gonna be fun!
That's so true lol

I'm very excited to see what happens! They might surprise us 😄

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
Good win. I like Trossard/Havertz/Jesus alternating up top. It gives us more variation and keeps the opposition thinking. If Havertz pushes up top, Trossard drops into the left centre midfield and Jesus moves to the LW position. If Trossard pushes up top as the F9, Jesus moves to the left and Havertz drops back into the LCM position. Not sure why people have such a problem this. It just took time for this tactical implementation to gel.

dino bravo

I love the way expectations swing. Liverpool are nailed on coz of their easy run in, no City will kill it, no we have the best defence so will do it, no Liverpool are out of it, etc.... that's the nature of a three horse race and it will be foolish to discount the chances of any of the three yet. Just one match day could completely change the odds round again, especially if City lose a game.
I never thought Liverpool were 'nailed on', not for a second, they are the worst of the 3. City have always been favourites and still are.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

So here is me scrolling through the TV channels looking for the match, thinking 7.30 on a Sunday is such an odd kick off time but sure FA cup semis are on so yeah fair enough. No, no, the game was yesterday :lol:

I am all over the details. Great result without the effort and stress of a normal game.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
So here is me scrolling through the TV channels looking for the match, thinking 7.30 on a Sunday is such an odd kick off time but sure FA cup semis are on so yeah fair enough. No, no, the game was yesterday :lol:

I am all over the details. Great result without the effort and stress of a normal game.
I was 3 hours early yesterday wondering what was going on. It's a shame you missed the game though.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka

Miss the rest of the games maybe that’s the good luck charm neeeded :lol:

Synical

Miss Superstitious

It looks like @SA Gunner 's prediction is playing out. We both said that this team can't go full throttle in both the CL and PL.

Arteta did it anyway and it ended up with losses against both Aston Villa & Bayern Munich.

Even though we won today, it's obvious to see that we're running on fumes. In particular, we have overplayed Rice. We have a difficult home game against Chelsea and we still need to go away to Sp**s & United. It'll be a bit of a miracle if we get the Title.

Let's assess where we are in one weeks' time after the Sp**s game. Either we are still in it (which would be amazing), or we could be totally out of it.

If we are out of it, then we will have to seriously re-assess this team's capabilities. It's not right that Man Utd could plausibly win an FA cup (and they won the Carabao cup last year) while they have a far inferior team to us.

@Riou might be correct after all, we may have wrongly neglected picking up many other trophies in search of the elusive PL Title.

Arteta built a good team. But his team have failed badly in Europe and if we can't secure the PL this season, then I would like to see us go for the FA cup next season. If we get the PL title alongside the FA cup, that would be wonderful.
Did you see United's route to the final?? They played Newport county while we were playing Liverpool and City were playing Tottenham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown

Latest posts

Top Bottom