• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Wolverhampton Wanderers 0 - 2 Arsenal | Saturday, April 20 | KO: 19:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
I'd rather play smith rowe

Vieira passing ability is better and can break lines easier, look at Martinelli offside goal at Goodison Park before he got injured whilst Vieira played LCM.

Smith-Rowe can't replicate this also will help push Nelli on the transition.

Badger_Revenge

Watched 'em against Forest. What a messy match, but Cunha looks up for it, and they are at home. Suddenly we've forgotten how to score and wolves can be stubborn. I predict a 1:1.

C'mon Assnal.

IrishGooner93

As soon as the league looks lost and the pressure is off the team will play amazing and win. That could be against wolves potentially or more likely if lose against them and league 100% gone they'll play a stormer against Chelsea.

Gunners1616

Can we finally rest Ødegaard for Fabio Vieira and give ESR a chance as left winger where he had his best season ?

We need a solid defensive line because players are tired. Can't leave space but attack need some freshening up for sure. Let Saka and Ødegaard come off the bench if needed.

1713491316480.png

BodyOderggard

Player:Ødegaard
Looking at the Citeh fixtures is depressing. Hard to see them dropping points. Will nicking poo for 2nd be considered a successful season?

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Going to be at 30,000 feet missing this game. Which is for the best really, I am 80% sure Mik will play Havertz in midfield again and we all (should) know how that will end. It’s like the more you back him into a corner the more he sticks to his guns no matter how faulty they have proven to be. The Havertz midfield experiment has become the hill he will die on.

Except he won’t die.

He just won’t die.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Wolves usually set out in a mid block, so Havertz falling back into midfield might not be the worst.

I’m just not confident with any of our players being able to score.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I don't know but I didn't make this thread 💀

Still hopefully Arsenal turn up stop feeling sorry for themselves and finish season with something positive

Hopefully, your thread will serve as the lucky charm required to get back to winning and stay in the race :popcorn:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Worried about our confidence at the moment.
People expect us to fall here, the boys dont want to. Who will prevail?

One thing I've underestimated this season, experience and dealing with pressure. These are tough times but the boys are learning and will come back stronger.

Im hoping we can push through and win it.

Wolves 0-1 Arsenal.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
THE Arsenal on the telly tomorrow...

tenor.gif

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Also I was pretty convinced we would win the league this season or next, especially after the City draw...but now I don't believe that anymore, the manner of the Villa defeat (they got pretty outplayed by Lille, and we couldn't get the ball of them at all in the second half) has ended all trust I have in this team to see out something.

I would we do win stuff, but I will never believe again and won't until we prove we can deal with the pressure...feel even if City drop points in the next 6, so will we sadly...something still feels "soft" about us, and I have no idea how the club can fix it...it's just us since this stadium move.

Wolves 2 Arsenal 1

@A_G

xhAfZW.gif

Tom Mix

We still have a fair chance of winning the league on paper but of course we have some difficult matches which reduces our chances. I suspect if we win all our games we win the title. It may be that we won't need to win all of them but at the moment that's what it looks like.

Time to take a little gamble or two, fortune favours the bold. These gambles are only gambles on the surface because if we carry on same again we will lose the title by 28th April at the latest. The players we think of as first XI haven't got enough in the tank to win three games in nine games, for me there is no debate it's as close to a cast-iron fact as you'll ever get. Wolves always give us a game at their place, Chelsea have been poor but have improved in recent weeks and we rarely win away at Sp uds.

Arteta has to start with some fresher players - ESR and Vieira are candidates - but even a fresh Elneny is preferable to a faltering Jorginho, for example. Clearly he can't start with a completely different team but Arteta has to be ice-cold, identify who his game winners are and bring them on when they can make a difference against tiring opponents.

Wolves game is about controlling possession, Chelsea about overwhelming them because we're at home and Sp uds game will be a madhouse. The aim has to be to win the first two games conserving as much energy as possible for what would become an early final at WHL.

I wouldn't be averse to startling Wolves with some of our team selections. Nwaneri anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom