• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premiership 09/10- Our race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggus

Established Member
2pm152-hr905-1.jpg

Okay the time for logic and reason is at an end, just like in medieval times to have right on your side you have to prove it in combat, all opinions now will count for nothing against actual results. Every game from this one on till the end of May will be a referendum on Wengers rule.

Let the games commence! (exciting isn't it?)

lagos

Established Member
Re: Premiership 09/10- the race to 4th.

Like the title, there should be a £ sign next to the big "prize"

gooner_singh

Two words - F*CK OFF.

No way Arsenal will be fighting for the 4th position, and no way they will finish 4th. Remember the time when optimisn used to fill the arsenal supporters, sad to be honest.

Feet

lagos said:

Indeed. The race to fourth, or How We Learned To Love Making a Profit. :p

For the record I'm really full of optimism about our chances again. I never learn.

Biggus

Established Member

lagos said:

How about this Lagos?

rainbow_pot_of_gold_hg_wht.gif

jay-d

Established Member

gooner_singh said:
Two words - F*CK OFF.

No way Arsenal will be fighting for the 4th position, and no way they will finish 4th. Remember the time when optimisn used to fill the arsenal supporters, sad to be honest.

LOL where have you been the last few years? 1st season as a Fan? LMAO.

Lord Dula

Established Member

Can anyone list the opening six fixtures for us, Villa, and Everton respectively?

After six matches we should know a bit more about who'll bag that prize

Biggus

Established Member

gooner_singh said:
Two words - F*CK OFF.

Could you try to be a bit more articulate- this isn't the lobby. Do you mean we won't have any problem getting 4th or do you mean we've no hope of getting 4th. :?

Lord Dula

Established Member

he said "no way they will finish 4th" - think we've found the biggest doom merchant yet ;)

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu

Wow, you guys have been more ambitious?

I will be happy with a top 10 finish ;)

LeTallec

I see what Biggus did there ;D ... Show to the outside world you will finish 4th and then when youre right in the mix come out with we exceeded our expectations..

Tony Montana

Established Member

LeTallec said:
I see what Biggus did there ;D ... Show to the outside world you will finish 4th and then when youre right in the mix come out with we exceeded our expectations..

Not at all.

People like Lagos and Biggus genuinely believe we'll finish fourth; certainly no higher than third. I mean in the last four seasons those are the positions we've finished in.

Since we haven't really improved, why would we finish any higer?

Proof

Established Member

AW: "We have to keep the belief and the trophies will come naturally". What's so hard to understand ? We all know that a 'belief' is a principle, etc., accepted as true, often without proof or support. It will be an awesome season, all the bees and birds are flying. :roll:

otfgoon

Established Member

Tony Montana said:
Not at all.

People like Lagos and Biggus genuinely believe we'll finish fourth; certainly no higher than third. I mean in the last four seasons those are the positions we've finished in.

Others have gotten worse.

progman07

Established Member

Peter Hill-Wood said:
“Finishing in a Champions League place is a prize in itself"

Common, WE CAN DO IT! The race for the prize is on!

LeTallec

Tony Montana said:
LeTallec said:

Not at all.

well the season you guys finished 3rd you should have won it but for a massive choking act

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom