• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premierships sexiest player on Sky one

Thierrylikescats

Did anyone see it? Thierry only come 5th can you believe it! Freddie was second and surprise surprise Beckam was 1st. Someone please explain how a semi-literate, moranic speaking, under the thumb, long haired idiot is sexy?!

KoLo28

Thierrylikescats said:
Did anyone see it? Thierry only come 5th can you believe it! Freddie was second and surprise surprise Beckam was 1st. Someone please explain how a semi-literate, moranic speaking, under the thumb, long haired idiot is sexy?!

Your description of beckham really has nothing to do with being sexy......

Thierrylikescats

KoLo28 said:
Thierrylikescats said:

Your description of beckham really has nothing to do with being sexy......

eh yes it does! sexiness is not just about the visual!

Soler

Established Member
No, I had a reason. "Someone please explain how a semi-literate, moranic speaking, under the thumb, long haired idiot is sexy?!" + "Your description of beckham really has nothing to do with being sexy......" = "Exactly".

Thierrylikescats

yes it does.

Intelligence is sexy, a voice can be sexy, being masculine can be sexy ie. not being under wifes thumb and getting a hair cut.

so please einstein what is sexy then? since you know it all.

you both are trying to make out i dont know what im talking about when i do, o therwise i wouldnt have posted - take note.

Lord Dula

Established Member
The girls in the office all find Beckham sexy cos:-

His eyes
His non-comforming sense of style
His physique
His unattainability (through being under the thumb)

KingReyes

Established Member
I think after being announced that Vieira's nickname is LE LONG. I say Paddy is the sexiest. ;D ;D

Not like I care or anything. :eek:ops: :eek:ops:

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough

Latest posts

Top Bottom