• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rúnar Alex Rúnarsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade

Looks like Arteta isn't interested to rotate keepers even in cups. (If you remember arteta started Leno in europa over emi) That's why we are looking at cheap options I guess. Will probably play only in league cup.
bUT eMI iS sO dIsLOyAL fOr No rENeWiNg hIs cONtRaCt! :facepalm:

For me, Arteta biggest mistake as manager

Iceman10

Established Member
This forum is turning way too negative it's rather boring...

Supposed to support the club not stick the knife in at every opportunity

Sad

Experience with Emery suggests certain opinions are not always wrong (should have fired him sooner). Club has to toughen up.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This forum is turning way too negative it's rather boring...

Supposed to support the club not stick the knife in at every opportunity

Sad

@GDeep™ @HairSprayGooners @OnlyOne @Highbury_2006 @hydrofluoric acid @rich 1990

tenor.gif

Yeah it’s lowkey getting annoying now. Thought this place would be buzzing after yesterday’s result.

I celebrated so much I had a big setback in getting better after my covid and pneumonia.

Hopefully I can get a good night rest tonight and my ice bath and 2 day fast goes well and I can get back to my happy place!

How did your Wim Hof breathing exercise go? Have you read about Wim Hof? That guy is amazing, holds so many records connected to cold. Think he was in 7000 meters in Mount Everest shirtless. :eek:

It just comes down to people hating the idea that they're wrong. All the Emi lovers are gutted our actual manager thinks Leno is better so they spout rubbish and negativity.

I'm negative overall about Arsenal recent years although I got more positive with Arteta.

In this case, I just strongly disagree with Arteta that Leno is better than Martinez. I think Martinez is getting sold over Leno because nobody wanted Leno.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I'm negative overall about Arsenal recent years although I got more positive with Arteta.

In this case, I just strongly disagree with Arteta that Leno is better than Martinez. I think Martinez is getting sold over Leno because nobody wanted Leno.

If we put Leno up for sale he'd 100% be sold, and for more than 20M but that isn't going to happen.

If we put Leno up for sale he'd 100% be sold, and for more than 20M but that isn't going to happen.

I doubt that is true at all. The reason he isn't getting sold is that nobody wanted him. It's the only logical reason we have about the situation.

Martinez is soon to be gone, but he showed us what Leno is lacking, and its a lot. We will need a starting keeper soon.

I was hoping we would buy someone who could compete with Leno but we are buying Icelandic Leno so Leno will be comfortable. I don't like it when players have it comfortable at Arsenal. It never ends well.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

We got Leno for 25 million euros. Looking at the goalkeeper market and him having 3 years in contract, we would have sold him for at least similar amount of profit as Martinez.

So basically it is clear that Arteta chose Leno over Martinez because he sees him better and/or can trust to deliver because of more experience.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I doubt that is true at all. The reason he isn't getting sold is that nobody wanted him. It's the only logical reason we have about the situation.

Martinez is soon to be gone, but he showed us what Leno is lacking, and its a lot. We will need a starting keeper soon.

I was hoping we would buy someone who could compete with Leno but we are buying Icelandic Leno so Leno will be comfortable. I don't like it when players have it comfortable at Arsenal. It never ends well.

Not reading the rest after the first paragraph, rubbish from you again. Shame, you've had some very strong weeks of posting.

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
No no no. He is NOT good enough. I remember him from the Danish Superleague, where he was nothing special.
The difference in quality compared to Martinez is massive. I would consider this move as a very risky piece of business.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
No no no. He is NOT good enough. I remember him from the Danish Superleague, where he was nothing special.
The difference in quality compared to Martinez is massive. I would consider this move as a very risky piece of business.
he might never actually play for us, you know

Manberg

Predator

Were you saying that about Martinez 10 years ago?
Players can develop from average into world beaters you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom