• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rúnar Alex Rúnarsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Seriously when did people start giving so much of a sh*t about back-up goalies? My only criticism of this deal is that his name isn't Gunnar Gunnarsson.
Wel tbf if it wasn’t for Emi being such a good back up goalkeeper, our chances of winning the FA cup after Leno’s injury would have been much less. It has given me a greater appreciation of good back up. But if thanks to this we sign Partey you won’t hear me about Emi ever again.

Wizzard

Since he has been linked to us, there were a couple of new YouTube Videos about him. He looks absolutely solid. I would be fine with getting him as 2nd choice keeper. He doesn't look like beeing a risk for us to lose against some farmers in the Euro League.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

once again, no one watched him yet his price or height is enough for people to call him bad business
It's more the stats.

Post-shot xG is probably the definitive stat for goalkeepers right now. It's the perfect stat in terms of measuring how good your goalkeeper is at saving shots.

The stats show that he's completely average in that regard so let's hope that his ball-playing ability more than makes up for it.

razörist

Its not like that.

The last name is the fathers name with -son or -dóttir(daughter) if it is a girl.
So Runar Runarson means his father’s name is Runar and he also gave his child the same name. So if your dad was named Hydro, you’d be Hydro Hydroson?

So Runar Runarson means his father’s name is Runar and he also gave his child the same name. So if your dad was named Hydro, you’d be Hydro Hydroson?

Yes but no as I'm one of rare Icelanders who have family name.

But I said before in this thread that it used to be very common for parents to name their firstborn or just any born but mainly firstborn in the head of the father or grandfather. It's not as common now with people competing to name their childs the weirdest names.

razörist

Yes but no as I'm one of rare Icelanders who have family name.

But I said before in this thread that it used to be very common for men to name their firstborn or just any born but mainly firstborn in the head of the father or grandfather. It's not as common now with people competing to name their child the weirdest names.
Thanks for explaining bro!

Keplaz

There are rumours Arteta is looking for one main keeper and doesn't really want to rotate even for Cup games. This apparently is why Emi has decided to leave. This guy is being brought in purely as a number 2.

I am very Pro Emi but Leno isn't crap.. He has weaknesses as most Goalies will have but he did very well with a poor defence. He saved us so many times and whilst I would have chosen Emi, Leno is a top keeper.

Keplaz

No problem. After covid you could maybe visit and I could tell you more about Icelandic names, culture, and we could go to blue lagoon, hunt puffins and I could show you the magic of Icelandic night life!
Not trying to make this political or nuffin but I've also heard that Covid is here to stay.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Yep. We all know who the main offenders are as well
Bit unfair for you to put me in that category. I have been pretty positive about our summer dealings so far, even told others to lower their expectations due to Covid, and even predicted, with my heart not head, for us to get top 4. That would be considered ultra positive I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom