• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rúnar Alex Rúnarsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Looks like Arteta isn't interested to rotate keepers even in cups. (If you remember arteta started Leno in europa over emi) That's why we are looking at cheap options I guess. Will probably play only in league cup.

Shock, our coach realises Leno is better, yet AM keep telling me different.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Because it is not a football game, but real life where the player needs to want to come to sit on the bench.

It's why Tottenham have so much trouble finding proper backup for Kane.
Weird post. Forster is 32 and had already experienced backing up Alex McCarthy at Soton. Why not step up to the carpet and earn a nice wage?

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Weird post. Forster is 32 and had already experienced backing up Alex McCarthy at Soton. Why not step up to the carpet and earn a nice wage?

Well we have to see what the club can do, but surely they know about him so there is some issue.

I would think they opt for him rather than this unknown guy.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot

Looks like Arteta isn't interested to rotate keepers even in cups. (If you remember arteta started Leno in europa over emi) That's why we are looking at cheap options I guess. Will probably play only in league cup.

Martinez started in the FA cup when Leno was available.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
He's rated by our GK coach

I think this may happen. Out of the left field enough, while a plausible connection. Also dirt cheap.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Sounds like you're having a rough time, remember you can always PM if you want me to pay for your treatment, you know i am more than happy to do that. I wish you more recovery.

I was very happy today after my date, but seeing Icelandic people takeover Arsenal upset me, but then I remembered it probably makes you happy and then I smiled again.
I want a sugar daddy as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom