• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Random Football Stuff

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Most exciting player you ever seen? Probably a yes from me.

I grew up watching Ronaldinho, Zidane and Henry. Those three were just magical for me, then later on the likes of Kaka and of course followed by Ronaldo and Messi. I think Ronaldinho definitely stands out tho, you were literally blown away every time you saw him. He was just something completely different, trying things people wouldn't dare. He was doing stuff you'd try on the streets but he was doing it in games, a CL semi-final for gods sake.

balthazar

Haha, the poor dude Eberwein conceeded a penalty and got a yellow card before even entering the pitch. Crazy VAR and stupid rule.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I grew up watching Ronaldinho, Zidane and Henry. Those three were just magical for me, then later on the likes of Kaka and of course followed by Ronaldo and Messi. I think Ronaldinho definitely stands out tho, you were literally blown away every time you saw him. He was just something completely different, trying things people wouldn't dare. He was doing stuff you'd try on the streets but he was doing it in games, a CL semi-final for gods sake.
had really high hopes for Adriano myself.

So sad to see his career fizzle out. He had everything

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
I know it's looks bad, he just used the wrong word.

He meant "esmagando". It's not smooching (which is kissing), but I can remember the best translation term in English.

It was meant as something like hugging her the tightest.

Fair enough. The positioning still kinda suspicious. :lol:

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

Ronaldinho smile also set him apart from everyone else, he genuinely looked happy and got joy out of football, very rare to see under the high pressure and stress in the game.

Top Bottom