• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Random Football Stuff

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Even though I always thought he was the best commentator in the business, I liked just having him for Champions Leagues matches...really helped those matches feel big time back in the day.
51ZvqtbtnoL._AC_SY445_.jpg

Have you ever seen this? Tyldsley featured quite a bit on it, he commented on so many of Thierry's big moments.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
51ZvqtbtnoL._AC_SY445_.jpg

Have you ever seen this? Tyldsley featured quite a bit on it, he commented on so many of Thierry's big moments.

I still have that DVD, perfect quote from Arsène really.

I know you hate him now, but his commentary for Cesc's goal against Juve in 2006... "and it's the young pretender, Cesc Fabregas" ...always loved that.

Also in that game after Thierry scores, the way he says Arsenal 2 Juventus 0...just gets me every time...prefect commentator.

Last edited:
Reactions: A_G

Riou

It's amazing that even after an injury that took away his peak, he was still probably the 2nd best striker in the world to a peak Thierry Henry from 2002-2004, that how good he was...injuries had taken their toll from 2005 on though, nut his first couple of years at Madrid he was top class.

What a player!

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Clive on CL nights, absolute iconic. Find he can be a little biased toward English sides and England but a good commentator all in all. For me you just associate a lot of Arsenal's best moments in Europe with Clive on commentary.

Sam Matterface is absolutely horrendous, no idea how he pulled that bird from Sky either.

Riou

Clive on CL nights, absolute iconic. Find he can be a little biased toward English sides and England but a good commentator all in all. For me you just associate a lot of Arsenal's best moments in Europe with Clive on commentary.

So that's better teams, better players, better kits, better footballs...and now better commentators back in the day.

Yet people still think football isn't a has been sport...

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
I personally don't like carrying over the 5 subs but also to note, the PL doesn't have to conform to this so we could still go back to 3 subs.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Think this is kinda bullsh*t tbh. Yeah the season has been totally different, but apart from the Euros there's still basically been the same amount of football played. Why shouldn't there be a best player?

African Flair

Think this is kinda bullsh*t tbh. Yeah the season has been totally different, but apart from the Euros there's still basically been the same amount of football played. Why shouldn't there be a best player?

Ballon d'Or is French. French football shut down. Mbappe plays in France.

Latest posts

Top Bottom