• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Random Football Stuff

EinmalImmerEwig

Bent on his knees by asking to get banned !
We think we've got problems with The Arsenal.
Problems, you want real problems!

My home team, FC Zürich, had to put the whole 1st team squad into isolation for 10 days because of a corona case, then were forced to play away in Basel with our 2nd XI, which they lost 4-0. The next game was against Champions Young Boys Berne, where the 1st team played directly after coming out of quarantine that morning, with no training session, and promptly lost that one 5-0
Now they've got 5 games in 13 days to try and get Europa League football

They'll still do it, as will The Arsenal.
And then the game I've been waiting for all my life, The Arsenal v FC Zürich in the qualifiers, with no spectators allowed.
You couldn't make it up!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

@Tir Na Nog

Although these are pretty poor games, especially compared to the Pro Evos of the time...the soundtracks and covers though.

That Fifa 2004 one :drool:

Last edited:

EinmalImmerEwig

Bent on his knees by asking to get banned !
The Swiss Football Association has just announced that they think next season will go ahead with up to 50% capacity in the Stadiums next season.
:Celebration:
Prerequisites are that masks are worn, there are no away supporters, and no standing areas in the top league ( but I'm guessing standing in the 2nd division, though not specifically stated ).

The 'no away fans' pisses me off a little, not that I wouldn't like a ban on away fans in Zürich, but that we can't go away anymore, which was always so superb in Switzerland. You could have a proper weekend away in most places ( apart from Basel ), as most away grounds are in beautiful countryside.

In Zürich that would mean the Letzigrund has a seating capacity of 23,000, which would mean all fans could come in, as the average attendances figures are about 8-9,000

Would be strange to wear a mask in my home Stadium, but I'm kinda used to it, as when we went away 'everyone' had a face-covering on, and it didn't really impact on my enjoyment of the game.

Top Bottom