• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Random Football Stuff

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
This is a real niche gripe so bear with me, but I cannot stand the "I may be a fan of club X but I wholeheartedly support what this player from club Y is doing" genre of tweet that politicians do. Keir Starmer does it a lot too. Just say you support what the player is doing ffs. You only include the "I may be a fan of club X" sh*t cos you want to signal to people that you're a football fan and that's a relatable thing that makes you a human being who they should elect. I can see right through it, you bastards. Stop it.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
This is a real niche gripe so bear with me, but I cannot stand the "I may be a fan of club X but I wholeheartedly support what this player from club Y is doing" genre of tweet that politicians do. Keir Starmer does it a lot too. Just say you support what the player is doing ffs. You only include the "I may be a fan of club X" sh*t cos you want to signal to people that you're a football fan and that's a relatable thing that makes you a human being who they should elect. I can see right through it, you bastards. Stop it.
Seems like a joke tbf.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Seems like a joke tbf.

Nah it's a thing. Starmer did the same earlier in the summer, you know like "I'm an Arsenal fan but this is class" type thing. It's virtue signalling, except the virtue is just that they watch football and this should make them likeable.

Reactions: A_G

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
In random things I discovered randomly today:

Marouane Fellaini was his current teams 3d best scorer last season with 12 goals in 34 appearances.

That is all.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Ej1VdsJWoBMSb-s

Ej1UQUEXgAEK0JQ

Ej1XRsLX0AEL7_h

Untitled.jpg
One of the worst FT accounts getting busted for racismo :drool: hope they delete and never come back

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Ej1VdsJWoBMSb-s

Ej1UQUEXgAEK0JQ

Ej1XRsLX0AEL7_h

Untitled.jpg
One of the worst FT accounts getting busted for racismo :drool: hope they delete and never come back

These tweets are a absolute disaster.

Football twitter in general is pretty horrible because of this.

Reactions: A_G

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I love how in the 00's there's several different guys leading each year bar Henry retaining, then all of sudden, enter Messi. :lol:

104 G+A in 11/12....

Latest posts+

Top Bottom