• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ratings and post-match discussion vs Blues

Man of the match was...

• Cesc Fabregas

Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Bacary Sagna

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Samir Nasri

Votes: 36 58.1%
  • Theo Walcott

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Johan Djourou

Votes: 4 6.5%

• Total voters

The Escaped Ape

Just seen this. The only point I'd add to comments so far, which I largely agree with, was that Fabianski's distribution was looking decent and his confidence in coming out and claiming the ball seems to be growing. Though he's not had that many screamers recently, there have been a few occasions where he came out to claim a loose ball in over heads and my heart's been in my mouth because he's only just managed to claim the ball, or by good fortune we haven't been punished for him losing it. A lot more certain in this match when he was claiming the high ball.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
im ok with Flappy for the time being because as erratic as he can be, he can come up with some saves that Al just couldnt (Brum's FK comes to mind immediately). his distribution against Brum was the best i've seen it (he did well to create a number of breaks for Arsenal).. those saves lift the team.. most of the goals scored against him this season have been ones he couldnt really do anything about anyway (Newcastle aside - im still not convinced he had much choice against Wigan or Chelsea).. most of them come from shambolic defending

mo50

Established Member
I was definitely impressed with Fabianski. His distribution was excellent and that freekick he saved was also very good. If he can play at this level for the remainder of the season, what an improvement it would be from what we had during last seasons' run in.

Yaya

Established Member
Fabianski-7
Sagna-7
Djourou-7
Kos-7
clichy-7
song-7
cesc-8
Wilshere-5.5
walcott-6
rvp-6.5