• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ratings and post-match discussion vs Partizan

Man of the Match

• Sagna

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Denilson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nasri

Votes: 26 57.8%
  • Walcott

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • (Other)

Votes: 2 4.4%

• Total voters

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
I thought it was a frustrating game, but we made it through in the end and that has to account for something. Sagna was a bit unlucky towards the end too. I don't think anyone would have argued if he'd been given a yellow card instead. We're ****ed if we have to play with Eboue against a decent opponent.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
Fabianski: 6

Sagna: 7
Squillaci: 5
Koscielny: 6
Eboue: 6

Denilson: 7
Song: 6
van Persie: 5

Arshavin: 5
Chamakh: 5.5
Nasri: 7

-----
Walcott: 7
Gibbs: N/A
Bendtner: N/A

Lord Dula

Established Member
paaaaaaaaaaaaaablaaaaaaaaraaaaaaahhhhhhhh

nasri and theo played well

good to see rvp get 90 minutes under his belt

song and denilson eeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuw yuuuuuuuuuuuck

eboue, great warm up kidin

flappy, well done

squil and kos - you muppets

sagna, unlucky son

arshavin, nasty of wenger to get you to play two games in such a short space of time

neeeeeeeeeeed soooooooooo much more to progress any further

Eirico

Denilson? Thought he was very poor today, gave the ball away easily too many times.

Nasri was the best of a bad bunch today for me.

Bossa

Established Member
Fabianski 7
Sagna 7
Squillaci 5
Koscielny 6
Clichy 6
Song 5
Denilson 5
RVP 6
Nasri 7
Arshavin 6
Chamakh 5

Lespin

Klaus Daimler said:
I thought it was a frustrating game, but we made it through in the end and that has to account for something. Sagna was a bit unlucky towards the end too. I don't think anyone would have argued if he'd been given a yellow card instead. We're ****** if we have to play with Eboue against a decent opponent.

I'm sorry but we're ****ed anyway if we play like this in the next round. Furthermore: Nasri was good as always, RVP needs more games, Sagna and Fabianski were solid, the rest of the team was simply below par.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
I thought Denilson was excellent for long spells. Constantly put under pressure but handled it very well. He had one or two poor passes in the second half but they were no worse than the kind of horror passes that van Persie and Song played throughout the game.

Kain

Established Member
Given the MOTM to Sagna, he'll be sorely missed in the next round, one of the only playrs who moved faster than the joke of a snail pace the rest of our team thought was acceptable.

Anyway through to the next round, thats all that matters.

Dennis10

ibby said:
Eirico said:
Denilson? Thought he was very poor today, gave the ball away easily too many times.
A game of two halves I thought.

He was better in the second, but he never stopped giving the ball away. I've lost patience with him. He might be a hard worker and a top bloke, but he lacks at orientating himself when in posession.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
ibbs! What's up?

Lespin said:
I'm sorry but we're ****** anyway if we play like this in the next round.
Yeah, but I doubt we will. From experience this lot will do the hard things easy and the easy things hard.

Eirico

And thought the sending off was right too, Sagna should just have let the player shoot. We were 3-1 up and five minutes left of the game, and Braga were losing (not sure if the players knew, but it was the most likely outcome of the Braga game anyway). Not necessary to risk a sending off in those circumstances.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Fabianski-6 One good save, unlucky with the goal, **** kicking

Sagna-6 Solid, a bit unlucky with the red card.

Squid- 6 Decent enough
Kos-6 Ditto

Gibbs N/A Started well, shame about the injury :(

Denilson- 3 Turd
Song- 5 Rubbish first half, better second. Why he was out on the wing crossing for our second goal i'll never know
Nasri-8 Class

Shava- 4 Poor
Chamack-4 Ditto Ditto
Van Persie-5 Glimpses but generally struggled to make an impact.

Subs

Eboue-6 Loved the warm up 8))
Theo- 7 Good goal
Bendy- 5 Got in the way

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
Eirico said:
And thought the sending off was right too, Sagna should just have let the player shoot. We were 3-1 up and five minutes left of the game, and Braga were losing (not sure if the players knew, but it was the most likely outcome of the Braga game anyway). Not necessary to risk a sending off in those circumstances.
Yeah, that's fair enough. I thought the same thing when it happened. It's still a harsh card though in my opinion.

arsmile

Established Member
fab-6
sagna-7
squid-6
kos-5
gibbs-6
song-5
denilson-6
vanpersie-6
nasri-7
arshavin-5
chamakh-5
eboue-7
theo-7
bendtner-6

but you know what...who cares? let's put this group behind us and move forth!

Clarkey

Reckon Gareth fancies a defence coach post. We can throw in one of Andy Gray's fancy interactive replay thingys.

IBL

Established Member
Fabianski 7 - could do nothing about the goal, good save at the end

Sagna 7 - solid, unlucky at the end
Squillaci 5.5 - sold short with the goal
Koscielny 6
Eboue 6 - did ok

Denilson 5 - was poor, lost the ball on numerous occassions
Song 5 - not much better than Denilson apart from the assist
van Persie 5 - still off the pace

Arshavin 4 - shockingly bad
Chamakh 5 - also poor
Nasri 7 - the most dangerous of the front players, great goal

-----
Walcott 7 - good goal

Humble Rex

Established Member
Klaus Daimler said:
I thought it was a frustrating game, but we made it through in the end and that has to account for something. Sagna was a bit unlucky towards the end too. I don't think anyone would have argued if he'd been given a yellow card instead. We're ****** if we have to play with Eboue against a decent opponent.

Drama queen...

Top Bottom