• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ratings | Ch3l5ea vs Arsenal

hesham

Established Member
yousif_persie said:
Gervinho 7 he start learn how to play with the team nice movements from him always search for spaces ,and his skills is damn good

Really positive sign, my one worry was that he would be a 'heads downs' sort of player but his decision making is improving every time he plays as in knowing when & who to pass to, his movement is also quality... fast becoming one of my favorite players as he looks like he's one of those that can keep adding to his game.

alboots101

Established Member
I watched this with two men utd fans...they reckoned it was the best game of the season so far....better than the 8-2...who da thunk it.

DanielVale

alboots101 said:
I watched this with two men utd fans...they reckoned it was the best game of the season so far....better than the 8-2...who da thunk it.

The 8-2 was just embarassing, and wasn't really a contest.

Ch3l5ea on the other hand, probably one of the best I've seen since the 4-4 at Anfield.

Top Bottom