<

Raul Sanllehi has left Arsenal

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by blaze_of_glory, Nov 28, 2017.

1. Ceballinhos

Ceballinhos Cheating on Santi

2. Highbury_2006

Highbury_2006 Village Idiot

Thats a fraud. Nothing but a little virgin pretending to be connected to Sky.

Artisan likes this.
  3. BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump Contrarian

Finally someone with sense. Arsenal fans being drama queens again.

4. Penn_

Penn_ Established Member

As director when your team is massively underperforming do you:

A) Sack the underperforming manager and rejuvenate the club.

B) Throw the leading player and captain under the bus, while blaming the fans for results.

5. GunnerUK

GunnerUK Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Thoughts.?

Is that not Raul behind Jose

6. zilfy

zilfy Well-Known Member

You're right in saying we should wait and pick wisely in the summer, but why not Ljungberg for now? I know he hasn't had alot of experience but at least it'll give the fans and players something to get behind. I rarely doubt he can do any worse than emery is doing

Artisan likes this.
  7. Ricardinho

Ricardinho La Liga Correspondent

8. Artisan

Artisan Not Emery's Old Pal

Of course Raul would be against anyone potentially with a clue about football or connection to AFC coming in, might warn the board about him and his pals rinsing the club.

9. Rex Banter

Rex Banter Got Swerved By Gallas Trusted

Haven’t heard much about David O’Leary since that Leeds team of the early-2000’s.

I think Raul will be gone in the next couple of years.

Getting strong fraud vibes from him, just because you made cups of tea in the office when three of the best players of all time came through your academy, doesn’t make you some big brain genius.

10. Garrincha

Garrincha Wilf Zaha Aficionado Trusted

Who the **** does Raul think he is? Does he really have the power to veto that?

Odd times.

11. Chay

Chay New Member

Hopefully O'leary can get onto the board and turn the ship around,these pair of clowns (raul and vinai) will turn us into Everton.

Terrible decisions
    - hiring unai emery !!
    - ramsey going on a free
    - loaning denis suarez
    - loaning cabellos
    - buying luiz

They have only installed edu so they can use him as a scapegoat and eventually sack him.

12. al-Ustaadh

al-Ustaadh Professor of Twitter

Ian Wright Wright Wright!!!!!!

13. yybecause

yybecause Formerly known as ArsenaLover

never forget O'Leary ****ing us over with Leeds big time, only to gift a win to Alex next week.
    not that it has anything to do with these news

GoonerJeeves likes this.
  14. GDeep™

GDeep™ Dissociating

Why not just bring Wenger back for such a role?

15. celestis

celestis Arsenal-Mania Veteran Moderator

He wouldn't come back , something not good happened behind the scenes I reckon . Anyway he got the job at FIFA.

Rex Banter and GDeep™ like this.
  16. scytheavatar

scytheavatar Well-Known Member

His ego won't allow him to be a board member, as one he'll have to work together with the Kroenkes/Raul/Vinai/Edu in deciding the direction of the club. Does he look like someone who can work in a team?

17. Highbury_2006

Highbury_2006 Village Idiot

He is supposed to work in a team now.

18. Chay

Chay New Member

Wenger should be head of football
    Edu technical director
    O'leary advisor to the board

19. GoonerJeeves

GoonerJeeves Up The Terriers

If they engage O'Leary, they are seriously out of their minds. Completely out of his depth, and a two faced false freak of man.

Not to mention he worked for Leeds... absolute poverty.

20. Toby Andrl

Toby Andrl Part Time Stuttgart Fan Trusted

It's pretty hard to tell what the guy actually did, besides being involved in the shadier facets of the Neymar deal. Barca has so many executives, it's hard to see. E.g. at one point they at the same time had Sanllehi as Head of Football and Begiristain as Head of Sport. When Txiki left for City they got in Robert Fernandez as DoF. Who's the boss? The Head of Football or the Director of Football? Who even does what in such a muddled setup? Also a bit worrying that he's apparently not a football but more of a marketing/business guy who's just worked in football for a very long time.

And I'm also worried about Edu, tbh. Don't think he's got enough to stand his ground. Neither Corinthians nor Brazil have been super successfull during his stints there. The job descriptions of Teammanager and Teamcoordinator also reek of some of the alibi jobs Bierhoff did/does for Germany and I wouldn't let that guy near any club I support.

E.g. I'd be feeling more comfortable with Mislintat still at the club and Per Mertesacker in a more advanced role than Head of the Academy.