• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul Sanllehi has left Arsenal

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Not sacked, probably not under scrutiny at all.

Doubt that. You can be bad at what you do. Like make a bad signing. If it doesn't work out, there are arguments for and against. Directly ****ing with money is probably the only way Raul could get himself sacked. If he gave the go ahead for unnecessary payments to intermediaries, I don't see how he would keep his job

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Find this hard to believe . . . . KSE actually interested in what's going on at Arsenal?

GDeep™

League is very weak
I think there is stuff going on that we don’t know about even. Money is going out the club, players are rushed into pay cuts, if an investigation finds dodgy dealings, heads have to roll.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Not sure I believe this, seems to just be twitter rumours.. Things have felt shady as **** for a while now though, so someone really needs to take a closer look..

Reactions: roz

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Raul is dodgy, wow what a revelation?

I mean the obviously dodgy deals that everyone is shutting their eyes and covering their ears and screaming lalalala to are still dodgy whether your want to live in a dream land or not.

Fkin clown I do hope he gets fired, half baked **** like him is how a club can go down a sh*tty path.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom