<

Raul Sanllehi, Vinai Venkatesham and Edu: The Three Bumigos

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by blaze_of_glory, Nov 28, 2017.

1. samshere

samshere Why so serieuse?

True, he favoured Mkhitaryan who was let go in loan. Almost as if the higher ups wanted to force him into playing the youngsters. Also if Pepe had hit the ground running it would've helped him out a lot. I believe that's the reason he's being given more time. The management aren't so cruel as to tie his hands up and dump him into the river the first chance.

Bradpiff and Garrincha like this.
  2. krengon

krengon One Arsene Wenger Trusted

Will be interesting to see the «not letting any contract run down to the last year» policy in action now, especially with Auba refusing to sign.

3. Artisan

Artisan Not Emery's Old Pal

Wherever Raul is present is an area where happy slapping needs to make a comeback.

4. kraphtous

kraphtous Raul Stanllehi

We were better off under Ivan Gazidis.

Unbelievable.

Sapient Hawk, Rimaal and Artisan like this.
  5. Highbury_2006

Highbury_2006 Village Idiot

They had a great opportunity to get a proper coach during the international break but did absolutely nothing.

6. MaraDon

MaraDon Wants you to learn about football

be ruthless.
    and cut your hair, its unproffesional.

Bradpiff likes this.
  7. Artisan

Starting to think this prick hates us cause we kept poaching Barca youth players and this is his payback, taking us down the table. \

8. Sammy1887

Sammy1887 New Year, Same Hate For Reed

No, its a payback for Alex Song.

carlito'sway likes this.
  9. Manberg

Manberg Predator

I still think they wanted Mourinho but backed off after seeing the feedback from the fans about the possible move.

10. Artisan

Nothing reputable to indicate they were interested in Mourinho, lot of reputable sources on the other hand to indicate they are/were fully behind Emery on the other hand. Clowns, the lot of them.

11. Tourbillion

Tourbillion Angry 24/7

This duo can get ****ed.

Sapient Hawk likes this.
  12. field442

field442 Hates Journalists Named James

All clubs openly back their manager up until the minute they’re sacked. There’s no point paying any attention to what the club higher ups say about a manager.

13. goonerfamily

goonerfamily Well-Known Member

Please, please sack him tonight

14. Manberg

Manberg Predator

Well ofcourse not. There's not going to be any transparancy in a capitalist system. They would deny everything and back the manager for PC reasons.
    I just think the Raul and Mourinho dinner rumours have some truth to it. I can't prove it, obviously. Nevertheless, fans were vocal against Mourinho and this I can't understand.

15. Artisan

he is still here, isn't he? you lot were saying the same **** when it became obvious he should have been fired at least a month ago, yet for reasons unknown they kept persisting with him.

16. Jasard

Jasard Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Raul must have personal motivation to keep Emery. Money from an agent? What? Cetainly no footballing reason to no sack him

Sapient Hawk likes this.
  17. field442

field442 Hates Journalists Named James

I know we’re all blaming Raul here but it’s worth remembering he can’t do **** without the approval of the Kroenke’s.

18. JuanCarlosValeron

JuanCarlosValeron Well-Known Member

Looking at them, you would think they met each other down the job center during a fag break.

Tourbillion and Artisan like this.
  19. celestis

celestis Arsenal-Mania Veteran Moderator

Yup it's all very well talking when things are great , now that there is pressure be interesting to see whether it is a different story .

krengon likes this.
  20. GDeep™

GDeep™ Bum Squad CEO

You would think the Kroenke lot will have to take the lead from Raul as they themselves are totally clueless about football.