Raul Sanllehi, Vinai Venkatesham and Edu: The Three Bumigos

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by blaze_of_glory, Nov 28, 2017.

1. Rex Banter

Rex Banter Knows a guy who knows an ITK at Bristol Trusted

He is literally not a licensed agent. Worth a read even if it’s old:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2008/oct/05/sportfeatures.westhamunited

2. Artisan

Artisan Not Emery's Old Pal

Yes, I've read your posts regarding this in the past and know he had his license suspended. My point is that any so called influence people are projecting on him is conspiratorial.

When we got Luiz, Edu wasn't even in charge yet. So the only clients of his that we've got so far that he could have had an influence on has been Cedric, a cheap pick up for the RB position. The rest of the outrage is over either sensible links to good players on a free like Willian because we act skint or made up links by the gutter press because of his connection to Edu.

Trofton likes this.
  3. Rex Banter

Yes he was?

4. Artisan

Raul specifically said Edu was not in charge for the summer.

5. Rex Banter

What was he doing in the month he was here before Luiz arrived?

6. Artisan

Acclimatizing? Moving houses? I have no idea. The point is Raul specifically said he wasn't responsible for that summer, any other notion to the contrary without evidence is just fan fiction.

7. squallman

squallman Still Pining for Wenger

Its time for Raul to use his contacts to get us some new CBs at a bargain rate.

Then again, looking at our transfers so far and Barcelona's over the past few years when he was there. There is almost zero chance of that happening.

Whose bright idea was it to bring in this joker? We need another Wenger to find us some hidden gems at the back, because this lot will not do.

Instead we've got Spanish Harry Redknapp.

EinmalImmerEwig likes this.
  8. Macho

Macho Well-Known Member

When we win these man got big d*cks
    When we lose these man are clowns

Make up your mind AM.

NieThePiet, AberGooner and Maybe like this.
  9. dashsnow17

dashsnow17 Established Member

Imma just put this here and hope someone has a subscription

balthazar likes this.
  10. Marjorie

Marjorie Well-Known Member

The Athletic has put out an article about Raul today. Hopefully someone will give a read and share the talking points in here

balthazar likes this.
  11. Hunta

Hunta Shivering Right Now Trusted

One thing I hope these bums bring in is a wage cap of sorts. Once Özil goes with the exception of Aubameyang if he stays, we shouldn’t have any player touching £200k a week.

For a player to get that much they need to be putting in multiple WC seasons.

12. field442

field442 Hates Journalists Named James

Two interesting things in it. Leno was nothing to do with Sven and the work of Raul and one of his agent contacts. Another thing was Kia’s company arranged the sale of Iwobi to Everton.

Hunta likes this.
  13. Hunta

Did you get an alert about this Raul piece?

OnlyOne likes this.
  14. field442

field442 Hates Journalists Named James

The Athletic had to clear it with me before publishing it.

15. dashsnow17

dashsnow17 Established Member

Wow, just imagine all the shady sh*t Raul is doing right now as we speak to try to get the Partey deal done. Apparently he was last spotted dropping a brown paper bag off at a hospital in Caracas.

16. Tir Na Nog

Tir Na Nog In Big Trouble If He Speaks

Did Sven do anything useful when he was here? :lol:

I mean you could say Auba but he also got us Mkhitaryan and Sokratis too.

Artisan likes this.
  17. Maybe

Maybe Well-Known Member

More like never. When a player reaches the point where he can get more than £200k/w, it's time to sell.
    We also need to have some kind of age-based cap. No player at our club should earn more than 150k/w when he is past 30 years.
    We will also need to rethink our transfers for older players. Bums like Luiz, Sokratis, Mkhi and Lich were costly and less reliable than some of our academy players or cheap guys like Holding. We should definitely avoid any future transfers like that and only focus on bringing in the academy players to fill in the squad roles.
    That's the only direction I can see that will get us back at the top. Any wishful thinking than Stan will burn his money for us is just a waste of time

18. Camron

Camron Established Member

What everyone was waiting to read:

Players taking a wage cut only to have Raul spending the budget on toilet paper to wrap Sp**s stadium. BDE

19. Hunta

Well yeah that’s why I said with the exception of Aubameyang. Next summer the likes of Mustafi, Sokratis, Luiz and Özil will be gone. Mkhitaryan and maybe Lacazette this summer. The only players then on over £100k a week would be Bellerin, Kolasinac, Xhaka and Aubameyang I’d imagine.

Maybe likes this.
  20. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

What a guy.