• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul Sanllehi has left Arsenal

GDeep™

League is very weak
Raul should be moved on next summer if the club don’t get CL. That would be 3 years, 2 managers, 300-400M spent in his reign.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Raul should be moved on next summer if the club don’t get CL. That would be 3 years, 2 managers, 300-400M spent in his reign.
That Athletic piece makes him look unqualified to me.

First gig leading a club at Arsenal ffs.

EinmalImmerEwig

Bent on his knees by asking to get banned !
That Athletic piece makes him look unqualified to me.

First gig leading a club at Arsenal ffs.
This time next year we'll win the Champions League!
63TyKLB.jpg

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Wasn't Adams super critical of our transfers since we first moved to the Emirates in 2006...now he thinks Raul and co have "blown up" a system that wasn't working anymore in his opinion?

Football has changed so much since Adams was at our club.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Tony Adams would still have Wenger here if he could.

Let's be honest, you sometimes have to blow things up to be able to restart and become a top club. The way the club was going it was never going to work, the methods were so outdated.

Nah, think Adams was ready for a new manager while Wenger was here.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Wasn't Adams super critical of our transfers since we first moved to the Emirates in 2006...now he thinks Raul and co have "blown up" a system that wasn't working anymore in his opinion?

Football has changed so much since Adams was at our club.
He wanted us to spend on top talent to go along with our transfers that we were already doing.

Our recent transfers are terrible.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Salaries December 2019

Mesut Özil (18.2m / £350k)

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (£10.4m / £200k )

Alexandre Lacazette (9.4m / 182k)

Nicolas Pepe (7.2m / 140k)

David Luiz (6.5m / 125k)

Hector Bellerin (£5.7m / 110k)

Sead Kolasinac (5.2m / 100k)

Bernd Leno (5.2m / 100k)

Granit Xhaka (5.2m / 100k)

Sokratis Papastathopoulos (4.7m / 92k)

Shkodran Mustafi (4.6m / 90k)

Lucas Torreira (3.9m / 75k)

Calum Chambers (2.6m / 50k)

Matteo Guendouzi (2m / 40k)

Ainsley Maitland-Niles £1.8m / 35k)

Rob Holding (1.3m / 25k)

Source: Various tabloids

The good thing about this list is that you can let go of 70% of them and nobody would notice when we play.

Bellerin, Kola and Sokratis on 100k??? That's a very sick joke

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Kola came on a free and built a reputation in the Bundesliga. He could have juiced us for way more easily.

Sokratis came from a decent Dortmund side.

Bellerin has been with us for ages.

Makes sense to me even though I am not a fan of any (I don't mind Sokratis personally he comes across well as a decent bloke to me).

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Tony Adams is an absolute hero and legend and was underrated as a player, but a lot of his comments since retiring suggest iffy judgement.

Also, he spent years angling for a managerial or coaching job, but Wenger wouldn't have someone so potentially powerful in the wings. But when we gave Tone a youth coaching gig, after 5 mins he left for a better offer. Ironically, he would have been in a similar situation as Freddie, so might have even got a shot that way.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Credit where it's due to Raul, went out fired Emery and hired Arteta, yeah his mistake was hanging on too long but he risked it hiring a rookie and his signings this summer have just helped beat Liverpool and City in one week. FA Cup final as well thanks to monster performances from the players he brought in.

Really hope we can bring in 1/2 players of quality for Mikel and I’ll be stoked for next season.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Tony Adams is an absolute hero and legend and was underrated as a player, but a lot of his comments since retiring suggest iffy judgement.

100% agree, some of the stuff he says makes him appear bitter rather than having sense, he wanted a top job here, never got it and going by his managerial career its quite understandable.

Great player for us, but wouldnt want him anywhere near this club as a coach or higher role.

Latest posts

Top Bottom