• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

ray parlour

pome

is he still injured, maybe he should be brought back in for the next couple of games if hes fit

thierrys_girl

Established Member
i think he's still injured, cant be sure though.

It would be great if he played in a couple of games because of his desire to never give up

Mark

Established Member
He's supposed to be back soon isn't he?

I hope so because if he's fit then he'll play with more desire and put in the effort and work rate we need at this time in the season. The pretty football isn't working at the moment.

JGooner

We need him big time. He won't solve all our problems, but he'll give us a level of commitment and energy that is blatantly missing right now.

A

Anonymous

Ill tell you one thing - there is no beating the English bulldog spirit.
Ray Parlour is that for us, and we have missed it BIG TIME in recent weeks. Parker, Lampard and Terry had it last night. They may not have the skill of Pires and Henry, but when it mattered most they delivered.

When our backs are aginst the wall Razor always drives us through.

In the Bolton programme it said he is two to three weeks away from fitness, which meand he should be back very soon, and just in time.

marhes26

Always said that about Parlour.people slagged him for not being technically great but he will get stuck in.

elms278

I'll be fair ray is not the greatest technical player. I mean at the start of the season i would never feel confident having in my starting 11, as he wouldn't be good enough.

BUT... at this time of the year or in the last 20 minutes of a match there is no one that i would want to bring on the pitch more. He knows his job, doesn't mess about and doesn't give up.

Legend#1

Established Member
Ray was exactly what we needed last night

Edu was lazy, Vieira was lazy, sloppy passes, no desire in the 2nd half

Great players, but didn't deliver along with Henry and Pires, for all the money there on they should have a little bit of desire

Pepe LeFrits

Established Member
Yip, Ray was needed so badly last night. Just thinking back through the season... our best result (imo) against Inter was when we had Ray & Edu in centre midfield.

Arsenal Quotes

You weren’t world-class when Arsenal signed you

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom