• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Res: Boreham Wood v Arsenal XI

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
Re: Boreham Wood v Arsenal XI

James said:
Indeed. Finished 4-0. Fonte 2, Simpson, Murphy
I'm more inclined to believe you guys, so what's up with arsenal.com:

A youthful Arsenal XI strolled to a 4-0 victory over Boreham Wood at Meadow Park on Tuesday night thanks to fine attacking display, most notably from Rui Fonte who registered a hat-trick. 19-year old Jay Simpson grabbed the other with a thumping finish from outside the box. ...

Soon enough Arsenal’s persistence paid off as a mishap between goalkeeper and centre-half allowed Fonte in to complete his hat-trick.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.arsenal.com/match-menu/171372/reserves/-v-arsenal-res?tab=report" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.arsenal.com/match-menu/17137 ... tab=report</a>

James

Established Member

I don't think Fonte was even on when we got our fourth (Murphy's goal). I was only half watching it, and still got more of a ****ing clue than their reporter.

hoyden

James said:
I don't think Fonte was even on when we got our fourth (Murphy's goal). I was only half watching it, and still got more of a f****g clue than their reporter.
He was still on. He was the one harassing the goalkeeper while Murphy scored.
There was no confusion whatsoever, how did they manage to mess it up? :lol:

fabregas

My my, I was confused by our official site when they said Fonte had a hat trick. Looks like it was Murphy who scored the last.

Top Bottom