• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ricardo Quaresma

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
We've been linked with Pienaar in recent weeks so there could be something developing on that front.

KingReyes

Established Member
GoonerGurjit said:
With all due respect Pienaar is not even close to being good enough to play for Arsenal.

In that case he's got a chance.

After all if we can have Eboue and Diaby on the wings then its certainly a possibility he's good enough to play for Arsenal :wink:

famous no 10

Established Member
true gooner said:
Hed be pretty decent as a back up.

Would he be a back up at Man U or chelski? No.

So why us?

Seriously, If wenger is going to buy a 26 year old then lets spend some money on someone excellent.

True Gooner

Established Member
famous no 10 said:
true gooner said:
Hed be pretty decent as a back up.

Would he be a back up at Man U or chelski? No.

So why us?

Seriously, If wenger is going to buy a 26 year old then lets spend some money on someone excellent.

I guess your right.
What I meant was, he isnt a bad player and would probably give us more than Eboue

number_0

Established Member
Hes a good player and can improve in our system, He knows when to pass and when to hold the ball, hes a direct upgrade to diaby and eboue as far as i am concerned, and if hes willing to play back up, i say cough up wenger.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Imagine if we got Quaresma and Ben Arfa?

effing ell that would be wankworthy stuff. Perhaps in another world.

kym7224

thegame24 said:
didnt they just win the league?

i doubt they will get relegated.

It is nothing connected with winning it all baout match fixing, if they are guilty they can be relegated.

Just see how Juve dropped to Serie B 2 years ago.

True Gooner

Established Member
RandomHero84 said:
I dare not dream.We will disappoint in the transfer market.

I dont care who we sign, Wenger doesnt usually make mistakes in the transfer markets.

As long as we sign someone Im happy

Arsenal Quotes

You are loved when you’re born, you’re loved when you die, and in between you have to manage

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom