• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

RIP Diego Maradona

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
EXBtQ7XXgAEBNeg.jpg

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Gutted. Mexico 1986 was the first football tournament I remember and it was all about Maradona. The first real legend I remember from growing up as a young kid.

RIP Diego.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
The best I've ever seen play the game. May he rest in peace. He will never be forgotten.

What a year this has been.

Carlo Marx

Used to be the Voice of Reason, now raging
This hurts more than I'd anticipated. RIP. Just the most inspired and inspiring player.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He's the reason why I started following football.

He was so young. 60 is nothing!

Rest In Peace, legend.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

One of the all time greats.

I remember we played outside in the yard when the World Cup 86 went on. The father of my best friend yelled for us to come inside when Maradona scored against England. We didn't manage to get inside in time to see the "Hand of God"...but we got to see the second one....perhaps one of the best World Cup goals ever scored.

What a player.

Latest posts

Top Bottom