• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Without looking at stats, Mahrez has an agility and balance seldom seen. He moves like George Best, Garrincha, Messi. I think he could really progress here.

..but is even "lazier than Özil" as some would lead you to believe.

GoonerHart

I remember last summer everybody was hyping him, I don't know where he would fit if we kept Alexis and Özil, but I rewatch 2015-2016 highlights of him and it's just mesmerising

GoonerHart

It could work but I enjoyed our defensive stability on 3-4-2-1 or 3-4-3 whatever you want to call it. We'd need at least a rock in DM if not another CB can't be collapsing like Bayern if we lose Kos

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

No need for Mahrez if we sign Mbappe. Alexis-Mbappe-Özil in the famous 343. Buy another midfielder, sell of deadwood and we're there.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

He wants a move but I don't think he's our first choice anymore. :lol:
Not a bad back up option. Certainly feel if we sign Mbappe then we won't get anyone else of significant note. Probably where the Russian link comes from. Don't get Mbappe then Lacazette, Mahrez and someone else in.

Think we will see us starting the season with either one of these line ups.
Lacazette
Mahrez Ramsey
Xhaka Ox

Compares to
Mbappe
Alexis Özil
Xhaka Ramsey

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Not a bad back up option. Certainly feel if we sign Mbappe then we won't get anyone else of significant note. Probably where the Russian link comes from. Don't get Mbappe then Lacazette, Mahrez and someone else in.

Think we will see us starting the season with either one of these line ups.
Lacazette
Mahrez Ramsey
Xhaka Ox

Compares to
Mbappe
Alexis Özil
Xhaka Ramsey
We really need to sign Mbappe tbh. As funny as it sounds he's our best chance of signing a world class striker.

This signing needs to happen. This is a huge summer for us.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

We really need to sign Mbappe tbh. As funny as it sounds he's our best chance of signing a world class striker.

This signing needs to happen. This is a huge summer for us.
Signing him is bigger for the club than just signing a striker.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Had his chance to move last summer.

e3URFlLQywEPC.webp

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
We need to sign Mahrez regardless of Özil/Alexis leaving. Show some ambition, if Özil got injured for a period of time we'd be stuck with Walcott.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom