• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

I guess a 35-40M bid will be coming soon from us. seem nobody interested in Mahrez and he already requested to leave the club

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I think Özil could play along Xhaka vs some teams. I watched him do that sometimes and he is so good moving team in that zone. Injuries happen as well, so I prefer having Mahrez around instead one injurie away from Walcott. Iwobi can do a job in cups or Europa. But it would be wise to rotate Özil with him. As I said before, the more realistic now we got Laca is getting him. Lemar for 80M is insane. Dembele is not posible. One proper CM and Mahrez and I am happy!

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Never trust bookies they only do that to earn more money ;)

As a former gambler, I can attest to that. If they can get an equal number of people to be on each side, they make money. What it does mean is that there have been a lot of bets placed on Mahrez to Arsenal. Shortening the odds (and giving better odds on other bets) gets more people to bet elsewhere.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Can't see AW spending £40m on a rotation option when we have Welbeck, Giroud, Walcott, Perez & Iwobi. With Sanchez, Özil and now Lacazette that would be 9 players for 3 spots.
He spent 20m on Perez and let him sit on the bench. He'll spend a lot more on someone who'll get 30+ starts in all competitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom