• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlito'sway

Established Member
If true, that's awesome. Shows how bad he wants to play with us. Love it. I get an erection thinking of Lemar, Mahrez, and Goretzka coming in.

I guess Arsène may have given him some guarantees. Would be delighted if he comes. By the way, if you are waiting for Lemar, you may never have that erection.... :lol:

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I guess Arséne may have given him some guarantees. Would be delighted if he comes. By the way, if you are waiting for Lemar, you may never have that erection.... :lol:

We'll see... I'm one of the few who thinks he'll be playing for us this season. If I'm wrong, then I'm wrong.

al-Ustaadh

I mean... a double-swoop for Mbappe and Lemar next summer would be just fine to me.

al-Ustaadh

Nah anything from the Sun can go in the bin, I'd take any other papers in the country. But the sun is disgusting for more reasons than one.

I thought there were Arsenal board members that had connections to the Sun and used them sometimes? Or am I wrong?

StefanB

Really don't get why we're not moving for him. He's so so good.

Having him on the field would give the defenders nightmares. Combine that with Özil, Lacazette and Alexis and that's one hell of a forward line.

al-Ustaadh

Hill Wood was close to Brian Woolnough so the Star got some exclusives over the years... Woolnough died a few years ago though.
I guess that's who I was thinking of then. Thank you for clarification.
Regardless, it's a rumors forum.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I am getting annoyed once again with Wenger. He is miles better than Walcott!! Fack!!!!! It is like the Cech summer, one early signing then nothing for a no reason. He is so greedy, if he does not get what he wants then he does not improve the team and prefers to stick with players he has, but those players are proven to don't be enough good to win the team something.

Iwobi can do a job, but he can be loaned as well if necessary. But Theo, he is done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom