• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kysus

We bought him because he was supposed to be so good driving forward, assured with the ball etc.
Seems like he got worse in every aspect in the last few years
-Panicky with the ball
-Bad decision making with the ball
-Appears slow because his positioning is all over the place

Seems like a really nice guy but just not good enough, there is a reason he didn't get a sniff when Mustafi was fit.
Sell him and Sokratis

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Was very worried about him before but thankfully he did alright. Still I think it`s quite obvious he will never be good enough to be a starter for us sadly.

Manberg

Predator
It’s difficult to say a player should go just after he helped the team win a big trophy.
I do agree he needs to be sold. We have too many centre backs, and with Saliba coming in too. Mari is better on the ball than Holding. Hope we can let him go on good terms.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

He was awful on the first goal and is just overall poor, thankfully he grew into the game. Would be sad to see him go after his initial promise but he's not good enough.

nick gould

It's the mentality with him. He dreads making mistakes. One mistake affects him for week you can tell. Guys like Sergio Ramos will score an own goal and still continue to play as if they are the chosen ones. Luiz to a certain extent, even mustafi. Make a mistake and then dust themselves and continue as if nothing happened. You need that arrogance sometimes.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I thought Holding played considering he was up against chelse best player down his wrong flank (normally LCB) with RWB in Bellerin who gave him no defensive support. Dealt with the aerial battle with Giroud well.

Holding got MOTM against Southampton and played well in both matches against City and Pool.

I'd like to see Holding starting with Saliba at CB and Chambers and Tierney as our full backs next season.

giphy.gif

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Sean Dyche would turn him into a proper deep block bastard. If we put him up for sale the likes of Burnley, Palace and West Brom would take him for ~£10m I’d hope.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

You're posting this daily at the moment. Why not just enjoy the fact he featured in a cup win for a few days and give it a rest?
Agendas eh :lol:

He’s not great obviously but yeah I don’t get that level of hate myself. It’s not his fault he plays for Arsenal and was available for selection.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
You're posting this daily at the moment. Why not just enjoy the fact he featured in a cup win for a few days and give it a rest?

I believe that there is another level above the euphoria felt after beating Chelsea and part of that is selling the Bolton Bramble.

I had no intention of posting in here today, but why break a routine?

KNOB HOLDING. GET HIM GONE ASAP.

Impact

Established Member
Think we need to move him on to create the squad space. Think he can be a mid-table - lower level PL starting player. Hope we can get in around £10m.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom