• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: I'm Sorry He Didn't Cost £55 Million

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...not our day today, but the Rob Holdini fans will recover from this setback!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He put Rashford in his pocket last week today Watkins made him his b*tch. Football is wierd.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

He was awful. At fault for the first goal as well just kept backing off instead of doing something.

He’s made progress but he does have nights like this in his locker. Completely bullied by Watkins as well.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Has the toughest job in football, playing RCB of our 3( with Bellerin RWB giv8ng no defensive support). Had a good first half and a dominant in aerial challenges but fell apart in the second half covering 2 positions.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Was good in the first half but only so long you can hit CBs with counters before they concede. Had an awful game in the second though. he did nothing to stop Villa.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Shocking defending tbh. He’s acting like Barkley is Messi or somebody, some of the weirdest sh*t I’ve ever seen.
The way we defending the first goal was so shocking there was no leadership just standing waiting villa to make thier next move look at bellerin too if he keep up with cash this goal would never happen was just too easy for Barkley

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Holding got away with a few errors against Utd, people ignored them because we won. People rave about him but as I've said before, Holding, Luiz etc aren't good enough for top 4. Gabriel is our only decent CB.

PressResistance

Shocking defending tbh. He’s acting like Barkley is Messi or somebody, some of the weirdest sh*t I’ve ever seen.

Would have two-footed Barkley right then and there if it was me.
Schoolboy defending doesn't come close to describing how bad this was.

Jae

I'll maybe have the first one on Grealish as it was inside the box, can understand not wanting to commit and give a penalty away. But Barkley was a mile outside the box there, he should have just gone straight through him.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
It was bloody disgusting...I would've just gone flying in as soon as they were out side the box to knick it.

Arteta got everyone ****ting themselves from making a mistake.

I'm really disappointed at the control freakery of arteta.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Standing off Barkley like that warrants a demotion.

Barkley ffs, one strong tackle and he’ll lose focus for the rest of the game.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
This video highlights just how defensive we are set up. Go to 15 seconds into the clip. You can see every single player of ours well inside the penalty box.

I don't mind being cautious like this when we're away to another big 6 side, but this is Villa at home. We just can't continue like this if we want to salvage anything from this season.

Pyromaniac

He is not good enough to be a starter, if we want to make it back to top 4 in the future. Seems like a great guy though, homegrown, should be a squad player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom