• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: I'm Sorry He Didn't Cost £55 Million

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manberg

Predator

What the actual ****, why's my man acting like he's about to compete in 5 rounds vs Jon Jones? :lol:

That is the way to defend if you stay on your feet. You’re ready when the player decides to go on either the left or the right foot. Instead a pass was played and that’s the fault of others not tracking runners.

There’s no need to make a tackle there. Holding’s not doing anything wrong.

roz

Fake News Merchant

What the actual ****, why's my man acting like he's about to compete in 5 rounds vs Jon Jones? :lol:
Honestly the “skill” from Barkley is almost as bad as the defending. Horrible to watch, makes my insides go funny like when you feel polystyrene or hear a knife screech on a plate

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

feilong-ultra-sf4-stance.gif

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Shocking defending tbh. He’s acting like Barkley is Messi or somebody, some of the weirdest sh*t I’ve ever seen.
He was hopping up and down like when you don't move your character in a fighting game. FFS.

Barkley was outside the box as well, he could have easily gradually approached him over that five seconds. Man I forgot how bad that was.

edit: lmao just saw your post above. Exactly like that. Great minds think alike.:lol::lol:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Just to clarify, I am mocking but I like Rob - he definitely has crap performances in his locker but out of our current lot of CB's I back him to have some sort of future with us.

Hopefully he continues to keep Mustafi out of the team until his contract expires.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Just to clarify, I am mocking but I like Rob - he definitely has crap performances in his locker but out of our current lot of CB's I back him to have some sort of future with us.

Hopefully he continues to keep Mustafi out of the team until his contract expires.

I don't even think Rob Holding is that great just think he's better than people were saying. Still think he has howlers in his locker but at the same time he has great performances too.

Definitely keeping Mustafi out the team is a plus.

Last edited:

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Does anybody know if he's returned from the shop that Grealish sent him to? Still reckon we could get 15-20m in Jan. Keep Chambers and shift Robert imo.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
That is the way to defend if you stay on your feet. You’re ready when the player decides to go on either the left or the right foot. Instead a pass was played and that’s the fault of others not tracking runners.

There’s no need to make a tackle there. Holding’s not doing anything wrong.

To be fair, that’s massive space Holding gave to Barkley and any footballer would love to be given that space because you can do so much without problem with that space which is why Barkley was able to release the ball easily.

Although, the fact that no one was even marking Grealish and the runner even worse.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
To be fair, that’s massive space Holding gave to Barkley and any footballer would love to be given that space because you can do so much without problem with that space which is why Barkley was able to release the ball easily.

Although, the fact that no one was even marking Grealish and the runner even worse.
Holding really is massively overrated because he's English. Barely Championship quality, both him and Holding.

And we're gonna keep them for a few more years as this club declines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom