• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: The Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunner-Union

Damn was hoping him and sok and a new cb could start working out their partnership preferably holding and saliba with tierney as lb

Manberg

Predator
Eu0q2fg.png

His injury scars are still visible. I don't think he'll be ready to play a part of pre-season.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Unai isn’t getting much luck with Holding or Bellerin. The Arsenal curse continues.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Its very frustrating that Bellerin and Holding won't even be able to start for us next season. The footballs gods are Sp**s fans clearly.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Unai isn’t getting much luck with Holding or Bellerin. The Arsenal curse continues.

They are both right on schedule, no setbacks.. ACL is a 9 month injury, anything earlier than that is a bonus(and not a smart long term decision).. He got injured in December, so September is when he should be back, which seems to be the case..

I'm guessing he'll play some part in preseason, and will be fully ready to play competitive games 2-3 weeks into the season.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Eu0q2fg.png

His injury scars are still visible. I don't think he'll be ready to play a part of pre-season.

Those scars are not going away.
I still have mine 6 years later, looks like I had surgery week ago.

Think Rob will be ready for game 1, but due to lack of football he'll probably be on the bench

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom