• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: The Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

When is this guy back to full fitness, full training & able to play again? It could be a good combo with Sokratis in a back 4. What about Bellerin aswell?

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

If he's back, I didn't know that, that will be good come the start of the season, maybe start Chambers with Sokratis in a back 4 for a few weeks, when Holding is fully ready I'll take Chambers out, partner him with Sokratis in a back 4. I don't want Mustafi anywhere near the team haha. Have Bellerin take over as rb when he is fully fit. Sead/Monreal on the left.

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
Better not rush it imo.
100% agree. He’s ready, if he’s brought along carefully, to take his place in the XI permanently this year. He’s had a strong rehab. It’s breakout time, if he hasn’t already had his breakout. He and Saliba are a bright future for us at CB.

nick gould

When is this guy back to full fitness, full training & able to play again? It could be a good combo with Sokratis in a back 4. What about Bellerin aswell?
I know people are choosing to forget that he had a very good partnership with Mustafi before his injury. Maybe he will resume his partnership with Mustafi.

I watched some videos, he was very good. His passing is so underated. He seems calm most of the time. However, he gets bullied in the air sometimes. Work on that and develop into a worldie.

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
People pinning an awful lot of hope on this largely unproven, albeit promising, young defender.
Not sure what other choice we have. Our experienced CBs are Sokratis and Mustafi. Holding has performed admirably in high pressure situations (2017 FA Cup Final comes to mind). He’s ready as long as he gets a chance to come back properly from his injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom