• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Robbie Keane?

gypped

I think young Robbie Keane could be taken and molded by Arsène into one of the best strikers in 'ship. He is pacey, strong, and fights for the ball, and he is a fox in the box who can poach with the best. Arsène could help him find a bit of consistency in his finishing and he would be an amazing partner to Henry, and he isn't cup tied either. I would love to see him at Arsenal. Besides, think of how much it would piss off Sp**s fans. I may be a little biased though, being Irish and all, I love him...

SydneyGunnerFan

dont knock the irish superstar alright he is a good player and would like to see what wegner could do to him to make him better and be in the first team if he came to arsenal

beaney

if theyre too good for Sp**s they come to Arsenal, if they aint good eunf for Arsenal they go to Sp**s.

Thanks Tottenham, for all your help over the past couple of years!!!!!

Sol is great and i reckon Mr Ricketts will do you alright, good swap IMO!

A

Anonymous

not good enough.

look at how many teams he played for

wolves, cobentry, inter, leeds & Sp**s

good players go the top teams and stay there

A

Anonymous

If he was from the Continent he'd be labelled a mercenary by the press!

A

Anonymous

If you are playing for Sp**s.... it's for a reason, and it aint a good one!

He is a pretty good striker, but anyone that moves to Sp**s is wasting their career! They aint going nowhere for at least another 5 years!

Alexone234

If we were ever going to consider Keane, it should have been when he was ready to leave Coventry. Instead I think Keanes potential talents have been spread over to many clubs for him to ever reach the heights he could have.

Spartan

invisibleman18 said:
why does noone else seem to think Ian Wrights son from Man City would be a good signing?

because we have Pennant as a winger who will fight for a place as and when he returns from leeds :wink:

SydneyGunnerFan

if i could ever see robbie keane in arsenal colours i would be happy but i dont think that Arsène will buy him for some reason but hope one day he will

Top Bottom