• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

RVP (Judas) Interview

GDeep™

League is very weak
With that being said, do any of you hold it against Thierry Henry for joining Barcelona?

No denying he was the best player in the Premier league whilst here and Arsenal means a lot to him but I just wonder if leaving for Barcelona does anything for the purists.
Might be the odd guy (weirdo) who holds anything against him, generally he left with the blessings of the fan base. He done everything he could up here, gave us his best years etc, and is still revered today. Similar to you guys with Ronaldo.

Same with Vieira, he was also past his best though.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Might be the odd guy (weirdo) who holds anything against him, generally he left with the blessings of the fan base. He done everything he could up here, gave us his best years etc, and is still revered today. Similar to you guys with Ronaldo.

Same with Vieira, he was also past his best though.

I think we could have squeezed one more season out of Paddy, losing him and Edu at the same time was brutal...Vieira was very good for Juve the year he was there and had an excellent World Cup for France.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Many thought that was Van Persie :lol:,but this guy shot with right foot.Arsenal's player.

Love that moment with Wenger at the beginning. The way he looks away when there's eye contact made with him. :lol:

Wenger has got game. Think this Guy Ritchie advert was one of Nikes best. Makes you realise how terrifying it would be to defend against Ronaldinho.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
I found it on Footballia, where I've recently been watching other old Arsenal games such as the 0-1 away at Bernabeu in 2006.

This is the link to the game https://footballia.net/matches/arsenal-fc-manchester-united-community-shield
The quality is pretty poor, the commentry is in Catalan, and their dialects are insane sometimes. Royan Geeeks, Pouul Shjooles etc. but it's better than nothing.

This is 5 minutes into the game. Dennis Bergkamp just powerhousing Man U. :drool::drool::drool:
You legend.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom