• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

scarf at Highbury, Ashburton and Cardiff

KlurgsSporg

for the next few seasons arsenals fan board wants to bring something new to english football.. waving or holding ov the scarf's.. im not sure if they want us to hold them in a portuguese euro 04 style or swing them around like the crazy porto fans i read in a local paper that they were behind the fancy dress at fulham and other things we really need to spice our fans up sing when were wining? yeh ok but sing when were losing!! not usually so im supporting this idea to make it a trademark ov our beloved arsenal football club...

look out 2day becuase this is the first day that the fans board is trying to make this happen in Cardiff and only us can change this jus ammagine 60,000 fans at Ashburton grove cheering Vieira ooooeeeoooo swinging the mighty scarf ov arsenal !!!!

so please join me in this quest to shake the of van snivelrooy and co we need to make this happen for ashburton grove !!

be with me gooners!

Soler

Established Member
I don't see what's so new about this. Vividly remember the Kop being full of people doing that.

johe

Yeah, was watching some old 'BBC Match of the day' from '86 a few days ago, and there were loads of people holding up scarfs.

KoLo28

Yeah, but when was the last time we saw it at Highbury...? The whole idea is to bring it to Arsenal, not English football. I think it would be a good to have the supporters holding the scarves ala portugal euro 2004 and singing good old arsenal as the players run out.

leave the scarf waving for wce v essendon :p

Soler

Established Member
Have you seen Fever Pitch then? Footage of our fans doing it then too. I just can't be arsed (excuse the pun) finding an image or taking a screen shot.

KoLo28

ok then well the whole point is to get it happing at highbury now, because it doesn't happen now, whether it happend in the past is irrelevant

KlurgsSporg

KoLo28 said:
ok then well the whole point is to get it happing at highbury now, because it doesn't happen now, whether it happend in the past is irrelevant

exactly we do need this it can be OUR trademark it would be a great morale booster!!!

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein
Top Bottom