• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Scholes faces FA panel

EJub

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/footbal ... 624683.stm

"Scholes was charged for his two-handed push in the face of Middlesbrough's Doriva during a Premiership encounter at Old Trafford on 11 February." -BBC

After two months, it looks like a good time to have the hearing. If he accepts a three match ban, the timing has worked out so he won't miss any FA Cup games.

KingReyes

Established Member
The F.A are a disgrace. When it comes to hearings, schedules, suspensions etc they are totally lost.

Gurgen

Established Member
Pfft pufters.

They should ban that tosser for 5 matches for that tackle on Reyes alone.

jc8gooner

Its about bloody time too. Notice the fact that he was available for both matches against Arsenal. Hopefully, he'll miss the Cup Final and if not that, at least the Chelski game.

AFCG7

Established Member
The timing is unbeleivable isnt it?
He conveniently gets to play against us in both games , then the case is heard..he'll conveniently miss a few easier games and then gee whiz..he gets to play in the FA Cup final.
Farce.

DOls

Fungie believes that FA treats THEM unfairly!
Is he bloody kidding me?
It's about time FA did something about Scholes' "violent behaviour"
and what is not fair is that it took them more than 2 months to sort
this out.

AFCG7

Established Member
Fergies mind games again.. he is portraying Scholes as the victim!.. unbeleivable..what a ****ing *****.

beaney

Fungie believes that FA treats THEM unfairly!
Is he bloody kidding me?

The FA's bias towards Manure is so sickening and blatant.

get this then. fergie reckons that Manure get treated BADLY by the FA, what a **** this guy is!
Source the Guardian Fiver:

Sir Fergie's been ranting till he's blue in the face again about Paul
Scholes' forthcoming disciplinary hearing. "You know the FA and
Manchester United," he said. "There is a scenario for every club in
the country and another one for us. We expect Paul to have a
difficult hearing. Put it this way, I don't think he will get the
same hearing as other players get."

Get a grip mate, wake up and smell the coffee!!!!!!

skart14

AFCG7 said:
Fergies mind games again.. he is portraying Scholes as the victim!.. unbeleivable..what a f****g *****.

No doubt david dein has had a hand in this... :roll:...seeing as how he is the one that caused manure to have such a crappy season... :roll:

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom