• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sead Kolasinac: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
This could throw a spanner in the works if the plan was to sell him this summer. So many injuries this season won't have done his value any favours.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
How bad is this guys fvcking luck?

I wouldn’t mind, but he risked life and limb to protect his mate from muggers and this is how the gods reward him?

I may turn to atheism. This is the last bit of evidence I needed.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
How bad is this guys fvcking luck?

I wouldn’t mind, but he risked life and limb to protect his mate from muggers and this is how the gods reward him?

I may turn to atheism. This is the last bit of evidence I needed.
It's not the gods. It's all the prats wishing him an injury so Saka can be played to exhaustion and we won't get 5p for Kola if he's sold. Geniuses.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If kola might not play again this season we seriously need Tierney to get fit asap can't rely on Saka overplay him might cause an injury

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
If kola might not play again this season we seriously need Tierney to get fit asap can't rely on Saka overplay him might cause an injury

ASAP, but in a normal way within the approved medical guidelines as rushing him back could cause him another injury!

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Yes was poverty he s**t himself everytime he play pass forward i understand LCB is not his position so we can't be harsh

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Horrible on the ball but can't really fault him all that much because he's playing a position that he's bad passing shines more, since he kind of has to be involved in the build up.

I think it's time to sell him if possible.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Also speaks volumes about Arteta not trusting Holding or Sokratis he rather playing full back as extra center back

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Horrible on the ball but can't really fault him all that much because he's playing a position that he's bad passing shines more, since he kind of has to be involved in the build up.

I think it's time to sell him if possible.
Terrible footballer. All rush, poke and hope. Kept giving the ball away, lost in defence.

Not much to chose between him and Mustafi. There must be better ball players out there. Sell, sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom