• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Sead Kolasinac (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I think the club would probably sell him if they could bring in a replacement. He’s on way too high wages.

irishgunnerz

AWOL
Trusted ⭐
Would be crazy to let him go without a competent backup. Tierney is the future but doesn't seem like we have even someone from the kids who could step up and provide cover

baccy_man

Established Member
As others have said we don't have any cover to let Kola, go and he is one of the players in the squad that is willing to put the effort in when he gets playing time he may not be the best player in his position but at least he tries.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I'd move him on in the summer, don't see him fitting into Arteta's philosophy.

Symbia

He is a great backup left back but I doubt he will be comfortable sitting on the bench.
He is a situational player but in his day he can be a very good attack full back with amazing burst in him.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Been playing well this season. One of the positives. Need to keep him till the end of the season. Tierney clearly isn't 100% adapted to the league and now is injured.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Saka played well at lb on the weekend against Everton I thought, would Saka be able to potentially play backup lb to Tierney regularly in the future? If he can & he's happy to I think we can afford to let Sead go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom