• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Sead Kolasinac (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Happy with this tbh. Yeah his wages are a bit high, but I’d rather keep him in the absence of a good offer.

Tierney’s injury history isn’t great and Kola’s a decent backup. Clearly someone Arteta trusts to do a job too as he’s always coming on from the bench. Seems a good character.

Think if we stick 3 atb, Gabriel-Luiz-Mustafi/Holding will be seen more when all our 15 center backs are fit and AMN (should he stay) and Saka will play the wingback role that requires them to tuck in midfield.

Kola's passing just doesn't fit with what Arteta wants to do.

say yes

forum master baiter
Potentially going to see Mustafi, Kolasinac, Özil and Elneny as part of the 25 man squad not getting any minutes. :frustrated:

What’s this nonsense about Kolasinac not getting any minutes? Do you even watch Arsenal?

He’s featured in literally every game post-lockdown apart from City and Fulham away, and was on the bench for both of those. Arteta will clearly use him if he is here. Fullbacks are so important to his system.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
What’s this nonsense about Kolasinac not getting any minutes? Do you even watch Arsenal?

He’s featured in literally every game post-lockdown apart from City and Fulham away, and was on the bench for both of those. Arteta will clearly use him if he is here. Fullbacks are so important to his system.

He is absolutely shocking.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Arteta seems to like him though, so if he's here he'll use him like previously.. Definitely can't see him going from being used so much previous season to out of the squad now.

The balance of the squad is different now. He was coming on when we had no other options. We’ve got three extra CBs in the squad compared to the games post lockdown and he was mostly coming on to replace Tierney at LCB. Instead of bringing Kola on you bring on a CB.

say yes

forum master baiter
Don’t know why we signed Cedric and Mari. I know, Raul had to get paid, but they don’t make sense, still.
Cedric is a backup RB, Mari is one of our two left-footed CBs.

Can question the quality (particularly with Cedric), but profile-wise they make complete sense.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
The balance of the squad is different now. He was coming on when we had no other options. We’ve got three extra CBs in the squad compared to the games post lockdown and he was mostly coming on to replace Tierney at LCB. Instead of bringing Kola on you bring on a CB.

Didn't he start most of our games post lockdown? He was also playing LB too in a few games from what I remember. Just seems like an option Arteta would like to have if he's still here, especially considering how much he's used him previously.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Didn't he start most of our games post lockdown? He was also playing LB too in a few games from what I remember. Just seems like an option Arteta would like to have if he's still here, especially considering how much he's used him previously.

He started 6 games in the league, 5 were at LCB. Didn’t check the cup games. I don’t see how he gets those games at LCB (or even sub appearances) now we have Gabriel in the squad. He probably won’t even make the bench.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
He started 6 games in the league, 5 were at LCB. Didn’t check the cup games. I don’t see how he gets those games at LCB (or even sub appearances) now we have Gabriel in the squad. He probably won’t even make the bench.

Tierney and Kola were being rotated pretty regularly tbf.

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I think a decent amount of our fringe players are excited to play for Arteta and want to try to work their way into his plans.

By the January transfer window, it will be pretty clear which players are part of his plans and which are not, and we'll have a decent amount of players leave in January.

Kolasinac will probably be one of them.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Fight for his place? Nah he knows he's getting paid well here for doing **** all. Man I wish...... Actually I'll stop myself there.

Malky

Established Member
He's going to stay and " fight " for his place now? Yeah, okay, no surprise he's mates with Özil. :rolleyes:

Pepesuave

Yup. Kola has no business near the match day squad this season. Tierney, Luiz and Gabriel are Left CD options. Tierney, AMN, Saka and even Cedric should be the LWB options. Kola not good enough!

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Also we need to really start getting rid of some of these non-HG players otherwise Kolasinac probably won't even make the 25 man squad at this rate. It'd serve him right tbh. **** him. Hopefully Arteta makes it clear he's absolutely not wanted at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom