• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Sead Kolasinac (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Would have been up for selling him before the United game, he seems to have found a new gear

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I’m the current super expensive market I would say “give 40 millions or talk to me about Lautaro”.

if they pay good... if not we still have a good player around.

Tomb Bombadil

Are people actually crazy, saying sell when the only other option we have at the minute is a kid who isnt even a lb ffs, some jokers in here
True at the moment it makes no sense because of the injury of Tierney.

But I think if we should sell him in summer because he is on a massive wage and his performances are not good enough for that. And I also think Tierney will be first choice next year, then the salary is even less justified.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
True at the moment it makes no sense because of the injury of Tierney.

But I think if we should sell him in summer because he is on a massive wage and his performances are not good enough for that. And I also think Tierney will be first choice next year, then the salary is even less justified.
Tierney hasn’t really proved that he is better than Kolasinac even before the injury, so I would wait until he proves that and then possibly move him on if he does prove to be better.

Tierney has cost the club atleast 15m more than Kolasinac despite Tierney being here for less than 6 months.

Tomb Bombadil

Tierney hasn’t really proved that he is better than Kolasinac even before the injury, so I would wait until he proves that and then possibly move him on if he does prove to be better.

Tierney has cost the club atleast 15m more than Kolasinac despite Tierney being here for less than 6 months.
Yeah but Kolasinac has also not proven that he should be first choice left back and for the bench or a shared duty he's too expensiv. So either we gonna a buy a LB who challenges Tierney or an experienced/talent backup

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I like him as a person and he's a player that works hard, but he's not defensively on it given his physical assets. I'd sell in the summer to help with squad building and hope Tierney can finally stay fit.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Djq5.gif

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
SSIIIUUUUUU. This guy is absolute dogshit. I'm not either bothered if we don't replace him just get him out.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Another Ivan and Wenger masterstroke we can't move because of his wages. :lol:

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

:drool:

Next Chambers, Holding, Sokratis and Torreira.

Partey and Aouar are coming to the carpet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom