• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Sead Kolasinac (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
He impressed his suitors with tonights performance.

Not good enough for Arsenal. Great for Bundesliga.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Absolute typical Kolasinac performance tonight; opinion dividing.

He did some good things like using his body well and occasionally carrying the ball forward. But at the end of the day the guy has 0 IQ when it comes to defending, it seems like every time he plays he gives the opponent 2 opportunities to score in the game.

Good riddance, he doesnt fit the team and what Arteta wants from his players. Best of luck to the lad of course.

Goonger

He was decent to good.

If we still will play 3-4-3, it could be a risk to let him go. Because we know that Tierney always have some injury problems.

I couldn't watch the game due to being at work. Did he play the LCB that Tierney has been playing? If so, did he overlap & went wide when we have the ball?

Im just trying to work out if Gabriel could be used there & Tierney shifted to a more orthodox left wing back role.

GunnerShy

Wouldn't shock me if this is agreed and awaiting the Aouar deal. Otherwise Aulas sees the sale and whacks the price up.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wouldn't shock me if this is agreed and awaiting the Aouar deal. Otherwise Aulas sees the sale and whacks the price up.
He was in training today I'm afraid nothing agreed even tho most reliable German media say its very close but seem Leverkusen didn't pay up yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom