• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sead & Mesut

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Don’t think Özil is the main target here. After the first incident Özil’s agent said it happened outside Kolasinac’s house and they were after his watch when he was handing something to Özil.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I hope these aren't Arsenal fans. I also hope the players don't decide they want to leave the club because of this - I recognise that some want both players to leave, but you know, basic standards of human decency.
Don’t let football or contracts enter the discussion then. Has nothing to do with that.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

It's a shame what's happened with a great city like London throughout the years. You'd think you were in a scene from "Escape From New York" due to the extent of lawlessness. Knife crime has become rampant.

Though I know most would find it unsavory, I believe bringing the death penalty back to the UK would be the only deterrent in forcing these bottom feeding **** escalating their rapacious activities.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
It's a shame what's happened with a great city like London throughout the years. You'd think you were in a scene from "Escape From New York" due to the extent of lawlessness. Knife crime has become rampant.

Though I know most would find it unsavory, I believe bringing the death penalty back to the UK would be the only deterrent in forcing these bottom feeding **** escalating their rapacious activities.
Yes. That's a simple straightforward solution. But then, there are people who value the human rights of criminals. They don't give a **** about the human rights of victims to these crimes.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

No chance of games getting called off if this continues?
No.
I've never seen anything like this. This is insane.
I remember Neil Lennon getting various death threats over the last 17 years where he has had to pull out of games or move his family. This isnt something new in British football.

Not sure whats going on here. Doubt its political or we would have heard by now. The simplest explanation is whoever robbed them were not impressed with what happened and dont like being made to look silly. Everything from the CCTV to the photos Arsenal released for Özil and Kola walking in like a boss to the comments on Twitter etc.

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
**** the human rights spin man..if you’re gonna commit a heinous crime with no motive you reap what you sow (obviously talking about serial killers rapists etc here, not moped thieves)

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
This is just moped gangs trying not to lose face after being made a national joke with Kola making them look stupid. Anyone in London knows these moped 'yoots' are just thieving idiots with nothing else going on in life, their pathetic street gangs, not mafia or heavy hitting gangs.

The club has no option really but too take it seriously and pull them out the spotlight, the threats could be low but Arsenal cant take the risk as its such high profile etc.

Its actually quite crazy how these street gangs have the balls for this and want to continue it, Özil and Kola are obviously rich, they are from countries where they stick together and have pride in their communities/compatriots living in the UK, I wouldnt be surprised if there are some Turkish or Bosnian gangs willing to solve it for them just to show strength.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Newcastle is our longest away trip, and would mean being away from home, and wives, longer than other games

I'm hoping this is a one off

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Yes. That's a simple straightforward solution. But then, there are people who value the human rights of criminals. They don't give a **** about the human rights of victims to these crimes.

Complex issues rarely have simple answers...

The death penalty have Little to No impact on crime rates, deterance doesnt work.

It will raise the danger for cops and witnesses.

It is scary how many people are exonerated from death row. You cant make a mistake, of an innocent is in prison they can be let out if they are dead its well impossible...

Expensive as hell to...

I am not morally against it, just practically

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Newcastle is our longest away trip, and would mean being away from home, and wives, longer than other games

I'm hoping this is a one off

In Premiership terms, the club have have issued an unprecedented statement.

They players are not travelling due to a perceived risk from a person or persons.

So, one extreme possibility is that they will not play again at all until the threat is removed/resolved.

Even when they do play, what frame of mind will they be in?

GunnerUK

This is London for ya a complete fking sh!thole and I’ve lived here my whole life it’s embarrassing a shambles you got police officers being hacked up with Machetes for fk sake..

A government with no fking balls and hoodlums running the streets.

Disgraceful

Bring the electric chair here...

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What happening is disgusting, Arsenal should discuss this with London Police so they can figure it out who are these thugs.

Top Bottom