• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Seaman back to Arsenal

Sammer

Established Member
Right on, Seamo !

I would love to see him back - it would not be great for Jens to work with Seamo, but it would also boost the team spirit.

Hope, it´ll happen soon !

Lukazan

Established Member
Can't view the link.. :(

I assume back to Arsenal as in, back as a goal keeping trainer?

Not back as in, back in goal!? :shock:

:p

IHateJam

I think it would be great if he joined Arsenal as goalkeeping coach. He obviously loves Arsenal and that kind of dedication can only be good for team spirit.

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I think it will be great for David to return to Arsenal, I just wish he had decided to remain at the end of last season

va_va_voom

Maybe just a touch of pesimism, but does anyone think that Jens may feel a bit more pressured if Big Dave came back as coach, seeing as he is such a legend.

I dunno, just thought i'd ask the question

IHateJam

Its not as if he would be in direct competition with him. Maybe Seaman would concentrate on the other goal keeping talent at the club such as Stuart Taylor, Graham Stack and Mark Howard?

Sammer

Established Member
I believe not. I believe it would be the exact opposite effect. With Spunky coaching Jens - you´d have a hell of a lot experience combined.

Plus - they seem to get along quite well. Seaman is not the type of guy who would use his popularity against his successor, is he?

Mark

Established Member
No one better for our young goalkeepers to learn from than Seaman, been one of the best goalkeepers in the country for years and it would be great to have him back as a coach.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom