• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Selling off some assets...

Anders Limpar

...what if AW was to sell our loan-players after this season?

What kind off money do we get in return?

Morits Volz - what did Fulham pay?
Jemaine Pennat
Gio v. Bronckhorst
Frannie Jeffers

...do we have £10M in them or more? Could that increase AW's transfer budget to £30M in the summer??

lewdikris

Established Member
I think Volz went for 750k - 1 million, maximum.

Gio - 2-3 million?

Jeffers - 2 million?

Pennant - 3-4 million - but I think he'll come back....

Anders Limpar

lewdikris,

...wich makes it maximum £10M in your opinion!?

Arrgh, and we bought them for so much more, that annoys me the most...

lewdikris

Established Member
Well, it's done - 2000-2001 off season was the daftest in football history. Nobody will make a profit on the deals they did that summer. It happens - sometimes you just gotta take the hit.

We could 'lose' 30million worth of outlay for players for a maximum of 6 million this summer if Wiltord and Kanu go on frees as well, which is something i'm sure Wenger is concerned about...

Much as we might want some of those players out, that economic hit is quite large, by any standards....

Adam

Established Member
Volz around 2.5 Million

Gio - 4-5 Million

Jeffers - 3.5 Million

Pennant won't go i'd think - not to Leeds if they are relegated. He'd fetch 4-6 Million. It's hard to measure the cost of potential - but some managers might take that financial risk on him.

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Its not going to be said how much for Voltz but at a guess 1-2million
Gio about 3.5 -4 million.
Jeffers about 2-3million.
Pennant will not want to go to Leeds, so maybe we keep him or sell him,elsewhere.

A.Hussain

gio for 3 mil
franny for 1 mill v

volz for 2mill
i feel wenger will bring back pennant. he is a quality player

Mark

Established Member
i'm hoping volz was around £2-3 million since fulham really wanted him we were in a position to ask a good amount from them, gio i think we could get up to £5m for, i don't see anyone paying more than £2m for jeffers. i'm hoping pennant will come back at some point, although he's just had his loan extended again.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom