• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Serie A - Matchday 21

JazzG

Established Member
AC Milan 0 - 1 Bologna
Atalanta 1 - 2 Juventus
Brescia 0 - 1 Lecce
Cagliari 1 - 0 Fiorentina
Reggina 2 - 1 Lazio
Roma 3 - 2 Messina
Sampdoria 1 - 1 Siena

Milan lose yet another game, they are in quite good form going into the man utd game eh :lol: Heard Sheva went off injured for them as well.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Juve are really grinding their way to the title. All these marginal victories they keep getting is obscene. Reminds me of how we were just proir to Arsène's arrival. Very hard to beat.

MightyArsenal

Things are looking real bad for them, 2 losses in a row!

Imagine if that was us, our fans would be saying wenger out. I cant remember the last time welost 2 games in the prem in a row.

JazzG

Established Member
Heard that Buffon made a right clanger as well for the goal they conceded, even the best make mistakes ;)

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Let me guess. Inter drew yet again? 1-1 or 2-2 I suppose as they always seem to score but can't keep from conceding.

MightyArsenal

Most likely.

The only reason to watch Inter though is for Adriano, but I think hes injured, so its gonna be a boring match :)

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I like Inter. They are my favourite Italian team for some reason. I've always like them since I first saw them. Don't ask me why though because I haven't got a clue why.

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom