• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sevilla V ARSENAL player ratings

Lukazan

Established Member
Almunia - 5
Traore - 3
Toure - 7
Senderos 3
Hoyte - 5
Denilson - 7
Fabregas - 5
Gilberto - 3
Eboue - 5
Eduardo - 5.5
Bendtner - 7

Oops, forgot the subs..

Rosicky - 5
Sagna - 5
Walcott - 4

Pepe LeFrits

Established Member
Almunia - 5
Traore - 4
Toure - 5.5
Senderos - 3.5
Hoyte - 5
Denilson - 4
Gilberto - 3
Fabregas - 5.5
Eboue - 5
Eduardo - 5.5
Bendtner - 6.5

Rosicky - 4

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Almunia - 5
Traore - 4
Touré - 7
Senderos-3
Hoyte - 5
Denilson - 6
Fabregas - 5
Gilberto - 4
Eboue - 5
Eduardo - 6.5
Bendtner - 7

Gurgen

Established Member
Almunia 5
Hoyte 6
Toure 5
Senderos 4
Traore 5
Eboue 4
Gilberto 4
Denilson 6
Fabregas 5
Eduardo 6
Bendtner 5

Rosicky 5
Sagna 6
Theo N/A

True Gooner

Established Member
Almunia - 5
Traore - 3
Touré - 7
Senderos 3
Hoyte - 5
Denilson - 6
Fabregas - 5
Gilberto - 3
Eboue - 5
Eduardo - 5.5
Bendtner - 7 MOTM

Lord Dula

Established Member
Almunia - 5
Traore - 4
Touré - 5.5
Senderos 3 (This boy will lose us the league in January)
Hoyte - 5
Denilson - 5
Fabregas - 5
Gilberto - 3
Eboue - 5
Eduardo - 5.5
Bendtner - 7

Jameel46

Established Member
Lord Dula said:
Almunia - 5
Traore - 4
Touré - 5.5
Senderos 3 (This boy will lose us the league in January)
Hoyte - 5
Denilson - 5
Fabregas - 5
Gilberto - 3
Eboue - 5
Eduardo - 5.5
Bendtner - 7

:roll: , good god. but i do get your thinking, we need Senderos to do well in order to win the league. he will make the difference.

giuliob

5 is average.

Almunia.........4.5
Hoyt.............5.........Can't blame him too much....When is the last time he played in a big match....
Toure...........5.5..........Did okay.....
Senderos.....4............Hasn't played in a long time.......
Traore.........4..........Too big a game for him.......Although a big learning experience.....
Eboue.........5.5.........Did well in the 1st half.....tapered off in the 2nd......
Gilberto.......4.5........Disappointing
Denilson.....4.5........Got pushed all over the pitch
Fabregas....4.5.......Saw him make a couple of nice defensive plays and that was it......
Eduardo......6.....Excellent 1st half.......The goal was a beauty.......Slowed down in the 2nd.
Bendtner...6.......Quite the passer....Ran out of steam in the 2nd

Rosicky........4.5......Nothing happened
Sagna.........5.........Shored up the defense a little
Walcott.......5........Sevilla was unstoppable by the time he came on...

Alves did better in the 2nd half....But I'll take our FBs any day.........Sevilla played tougher......And inspired in the 2nd half....Their 2nd half tactics took care of Eboue, Eduardo and Nik ....Our best players in the 1st....Or were they tired???

godfather

Almunia - 5
Traore - 4
Touré - 6
Senderos 3
Hoyte - 5.5
Denilson - 6
Fabregas - 4
Gilberto - 3
Eboue - 5
Eduardo - 6
Bendtner - 7

Rosicky - 6
Sagna - 5
Walcott - 4

AliBabaBrewer

Almunia - 5
Didn't do much today. Had a poor defence in front of him, but arguably could have done better on a couple of occasions.

Traore - 5
Inexperience really showed today. Had little to no support from the midfielder, so I feel bad shoving all the blame on him, especially as almost all their attacks came from their right side. Definately no ready to be second choice LB.

Touré - 7
Only one of our 5 defensively minded players to actually play well. Covered for Senderos on several occasions, although got dragged too far over to do this, causing Hoyte to drag into the middle too. We're really going to miss him in January.

Senderos - 4
Arguably the worst player on the pitch. Not sure what Wenger see's in him. The comparisons of him to Tony Adams are actually slightly insulting, especially after today's performance. People go on and on about him being the one who covered for Campbell, and helped us to the Champions League final, but that was 2 seasons ago. He's been a liability since. Rather play Song than him.

Hoyte - 6
I actually didn't think he was too shabby. Got stuck in when he needed too, came forward and helped out. Not given Sagna anything to worry about, but I'm not objectional to him being second choice. I liked how he got in the bloke's
face when he raked him with the studs. Sturdy-er than Eboue.

Sagna - 5
Came on and didn't really do anything, besides give away a penalty with Toure.

Denilson - 6
I like the way he challenges for the ball, but for me, I still see him as just cover for Fabregas at the moment. Had a decent game, but wasn't anything special. I didn't like the way he was played though, tactically, but that's Wenger's fault really..

Fabregas - 6
A quiet game by his standards when not everything went the way it was supposed to, passing wise. Made a slight nuisance of himself for the opposition, but didn't really make a impact before being taken off for safety's sake.

Gilberto - 4
I don't understand him. He says he's been upset about not playing, but when he has, his heart's not been in it. With Gallas out, and Gilberto being given a rare run out, I was expecting him to be fired up for this. To play out of his boots and really take the lead with Toure. But I thought he played almost as badly as Senderos and seemed quiet and totally not bothered today. The door looks to be getting bigger and bigger for him to walk through.

Eboue - 6
A couple of nice flicks and a few good runs. But only problem is his bottle. He's got none. As I say in almost every post I make on him. Today didn't really prove otherwise to me. Every time he's touched, he goes down.. Still, he did actually deserve the penalty shout, as it wasn't a dive. My problem with him is that he doesn't look lethal in the box at all, and he doesn't like giving the ball for overlaps.

Rosicky - 7
Came on and tried to make something of himself. Won several fouls and passed the ball around, but didn't really seem that much of a threat as he did against Wigan. Annoyed me how he was played tactically as well though. Should've been played on the left and helped out Traore, who was obviously floundering.

Walcott - 7
I was impressed with his energy when he came on. Things seemed to perk up with him on, especially so considering he was taken off injured several days earlier.

Eduardo - 7
Took his goal well, especially considering he was getting a lot of hassel, and was maybe unlucky not to get a second off Bendtner's run. Seemed really quiet second half though, only doing one or two things of note. Still, a goal's a goal I suppose.

Bendtner - 7
I'm not as impressed as everyone else seemed to be about him today, but I still think he did well. A good cross, and a great pass back to Eduardo who almost score, he managed to show his pace and his strength today. Come to think of it, he actually did good. Seemed more of a threat than Adebayor when he's playing the lone striker in my opinion. But that may just be because he wasn't called offside 80,000 times. Didn't do his chances of playing games any harm today.

ricky1985

Established Member
My (very angry) Rating's;

Almunia - 7. Had no chance with the goals and made some decent saves.

Hoyte - 5. His distribution was symptomatic of our disintegration after their equaliser.

Traore - 6. Anyone who holds this against him needs their heads testing. He did alright considering he was so ridiculously exposed because of Wenger.

Toure - 5. On a night when we needed him to lead he wasnt up to it.

Senderos - 2. PATHETIC. He was **** from start to finish, yeah, yeah I know he has been out for ages, but based on that 90 mins he was ****.

Eboue - 5. Brilliant back-heel, and won a stone wall penalty. But was very poor after that.

Fabregas - 5. Rubbish.

Gilberto Silva - 4. Whatever drove him to be the determined player he was has gone, and he is now a liabilty. Gilberto without drive, determination and work rate is like a bath with no plug or a car with no wheels; Absolutely feckin useless.

Denilson - 4. Thought he was absolute waste of space. He is very integral to the way this 'reserve' team plays. He is still very immature in the way he plays football, and lacks drive and determination. Very poor.

Eduardo - 6. Great goal, and embarassed Alves a couple of time, but he didnt have anything to work off.

Bendtner - 8. Awesome, he wasnt really an 8 but I feel he was just damn good, and he had any kind of service in the second half he would have reaked havoc.

Subs -
Sagna, Walcott - average at best.
Rosicky - pile of ****.

All in all what a ****ing **** night.

sesquioxide

AliBabaBrewer said:
Seemed more of a threat than Adebayor when he's playing the lone striker in my opinion. But that may just be because he wasn't called offside 80,000 times. Didn't do his chances of playing games any harm today.

Well, maybe for one Seville was out to win the game? Unlike all the games Adebayor had been playing alone up front against teams completely focused on the defense and absolutely nothing else.

Jameel46

Established Member
ricky1985 said:

Hoyte - 5. His distribution was symptomatic of our disintegration after their equaliser.

Traore - 6. Anyone who holds this against him needs their heads testing. He did alright considering he was so ridiculously exposed because of Wenger.

Touré - 5. On a night when we needed him to lead he wasnt up to it.

Senderos - 2. PATHETIC. He was s**t from start to finish, yeah, yeah I know he has been out for ages, but based on that 90 mins he was s**t.

Eboue - 5. Brilliant back-heel, and won a stone wall penalty. But was very poor after that.

Fabregas - 5. Rubbish.

Gilberto Silva - 4. Whatever drove him to be the determined player he was has gone, and he is now a liabilty. Gilberto without drive, determination and work rate is like a bath with no plug or a car with no wheels; Absolutely feckin useless.

Denilson - 4. Thought he was absolute waste of space. He is very integral to the way this 'reserve' team plays. He is still very immature in the way he plays football, and lacks drive and determination. Very poor.

Eduardo - 6. Great goal, and embarassed Alves a couple of time, but he didnt have anything to work off.

Bendtner - 8. Awesome, he wasnt really an 8 but I feel he was just damn good, and he had any kind of service in the second half he would have reaked havoc.

Subs -
Rosicky - pile of s**t.

All in all what a f****g s**t night.

:shock: .....................oh i see..... you're drunk.

arsmile

Established Member
l've posted these elsewhere...so you might as well, have them here as well

Almunia:7, did everything that was asked of him, looked like he didn’t believe he could save the pen, but to be honest, you cant criticise a GK for not saving a pentaly- helpless on the goals, speedy distribution etc etc etc, I’d have been sh*ting myself if I had to keep goal behind senderos playing like that

Hoyte-6.5-he did ok, he deserves the second rb spot…not a liability, like senderos

Toure:7.5, did the job of both CB’s, because senderos was, on this occasion, useless

Senderos:2, I NEVER give players lower than 5, but…jeez,…now, I don’t kow the politically correct term for this, so I ought to be careful, but is he a … ‘ret*rd’, ok maybe if he spent a little less time learning 5 languages and a little more learning how to be a centre back, he might be some use- hell, maybe we can give him a job as a translator or interpreter……caused the first goal, nearly caused other, cant kick the ball, lost every header except one- and how tall and strong is he?-lots, lots is the answer, he also seemed to forget which sport he was playing at one point and picked up the ball……

Troure:7- did really really well, offensively and defensivly, if clichy is coleII, does that make him coleIII?- good presopect, I don’t neccesarilly see him overtaking clichy- but could make a lot of money on him if he isn’t happy as number 2……bailed senderos out on a couple of occasions

Eboue:7.5- slowly turning into a good winger I reckon…good skills, nice and direct, won a penalty that wasn’t given…had to do a bit defensibly as well because of cr*py senderos…

Denilson:7- gets booked a lot, gives away a lot of freekicks but great passing range- was driving the midfield today

Cesc:6- didn’t really look like he could be bothered- he had nothing to prove like most of the other guys out there…good friends with senderos apparently- I’d say he needs to have words

Gilberto:5.5- atrocious first half, rubbish attempt at a clearance, and a stupid number of hospital balls- I remember he’s always done them, don’t get them with flamini…should the majority that he has and senderos dosent in order to improve in the 2nd half-

Eduardo:- 7.5- good finish, always a danger, did well in a position that isn’t his favourite, would have been the match winner if it weren’t for senderos

Bendtner-8.5- brilliant, hold the ball up in a 451 like he’s been doing it for 20 years, and a great cross to eddy, if we insist on playing 451, it has to be him over ade, he cant be far of the forst 11, especially if robin still aint ready, he’s tall like senderos, although curiously, not crap like him…….

Rosicky:-5- was on the pitch for a good half our- did anyone else see him- maybe he was talking to senderos- cos philipe certainly wasn’t doing any defending??

Sagna:-5:- ‘quick our defence is struggling, senderos is having a Campbell-esque breakdown- yep, just like last time he played and got sent off…he’s swinging his feet at the ball, jumping around randomly, god! He’s just picked up the ball, get sagna ready’ ‘who will we take off?’- ‘hoyte of course…’ no influence, mind you, it is difficult from RB

Wallcott-5- ‘quick senderos nearly gave away another penalty- we’re struggling, ebout is our only threat from midfield, we need to make a change, seriously, eboue is the only one who is doing any good offensively, get Walcott ready’ ‘who will we take off?’- ‘eboue of course…’

IBL

Established Member
Almunia - 5
Traore - 5 some good touches but defensively woeful
Touré - 7 solid but let down by those around him
Senderos 4 - very shaky
Hoyte - 6 ok
Denilson - 6 worked hard
Fabregas - 5 anonymous
Gilberto - 5 not effective at all
Eboue - 6 dangerous at times
Eduardo - 6 nice goal and some neat touches
Bendtner - 7 didnt look out of his depth in the CL, good showing

subs
Rosicky - 5
Sagna - 5
Walcott - 4

awooga83

Established Member
Almunia - 5
Traore - 3
Touré - 7
Senderos 3
Hoyte - 5
Denilson - 6
Fabregas - 5
Gilberto - 3
Eboue - 5
Eduardo - 6
Bendtner - 7

subs

Rosicky - 5
Sagna - 5
Walcott - 5

sesquioxide

For my edification, would you mind when posting your ratings to tell me who you thought was supposed to be our left midfielder (Gilberto? Eduardo? Denilson? Rosicky?)? I am genuinely interested to see how you rate this left midfielder as I am curious whether you lump all the blame on Traore for the problems on the left or whether you think this left midfielder deserves the blame too.

ricky1985

Established Member
Jameel46 said:
ricky1985 said:

Touré - 5. On a night when we needed him to lead he wasnt up to it.

Senderos - 2. PATHETIC. He was s**t from start to finish, yeah, yeah I know he has been out for ages, but based on that 90 mins he was s**t.

Fabregas - 5. Rubbish.

Subs -
Rosicky - pile of s**t.

All in all what a f****g s**t night.

:shock: .....................oh i see..... you're drunk.

Nope just really ****ing pissed off. Actually I am really, really ****ing pissed off.

Illusion

Established Member
Almunia 5
Hoyte 6
Touré 6
Senderos 5
Traore 4
Eboue 7
Gilberto 4
Denilson 5
Fabregas 5
Eduardo 7